markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well thats just disappointing... saw that 8.2 beta was available for 3$ so I joined the 3 tier only to find out its not available for that tier. I hate when devs use that kind of tier system. atleast make the limited ones a dollar more or something. lol
Its like saying hey, this guys moneys worth more than your money.
The reason I'm a bit agitated about this is the post title says nothing about it being only for the "Neo" tier and the messgage about the tier being unavailable is in small print at the very top of the page so if you scroll down even a little you miss it. That parts my fault really.

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Well thats just disappointing... saw that 8.2 beta was available for 3$ so I joined the 3 tier only to find out its not available for that tier. I hate when devs use that kind of tier system. atleast make the limited ones a dollar more or something. lol
Its like saying hey, this guys moneys worth more than your money.
The reason I'm a bit agitated about this is the post title says nothing about it being only for the "Neo" tier and the messgage about the tier being unavailable is in small print at the very top of the page so if you scroll down even a little you miss it. That parts my fault really.
Sorry for the inconvenience, there are things on Patreon that are beyond my control, but in a week it will be available for you.

Don't worry about losing your access at the beginning of the month, because that was fixed and it renews every 30 days regardless of the day you joined.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Happy Halloween! :)

Are her breasts spilling out like that something you did in-engine or a photoshop edit? Never seen that done in any other game, looks great

Edit: Actually I do remember now that you pulled off a similar effect in an animated scene where Maxie dances around. Now I really wanna see this costume in-game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't know if I've forgotten because I haven't played this game in a long time or it wasn't explained before but

1) why does shizuka act like a bitch always? Is it because she lost to yui?

2) how did Sasha become a supernova? According to her, the day she became a supernova she replaced both Sasha and her alter Simona. Is Simona lost for ever? That's not fair to Simona. She was robbed of her life

3) Maxy said that Maya's child and Mary's child will be co-alters and should be born at the same time in two different worlds. Should Maya's child's alter be born necessary from Mary? Are people related to same people in both the realities? In that case, I'm assuming MC will get pregnant all the LIs, how will those child's alter born in other side if MC's alter is dead?

4) who is the 4th candidate?

5) are all the candidates Nova? Can all the Nova travel from one reality to another or is it only supernova's thing? Do Nova still have their alter in the other reality?

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't know if I've forgotten because I haven't played this game in a long time or it wasn't explained before but

1) why does shizuka act like a bitch always? Is it because she lost to yui?

2) how did Sasha become a supernova? According to her, the day she became a supernova she replaced both Sasha and her alter Simona. Is Simona lost for ever? That's not fair to Simona. She was robbed of her life

3) Maxy said that Maya's child and Mary's child will be co-alters and should be born at the same time in two different worlds. Should Maya's child's alter be born necessary from Mary? Are people related to same people in both the realities? In that case, I'm assuming MC will get pregnant all the LIs, how will those child's alter born in other side if MC's alter is dead?

4) who is the 4th candidate?

5) are all the candidates Nova? Can all the Nova travel from one reality to another or is it only supernova's thing? Do Nova still have their alter in the other reality?
1) Kind of her personality, but she was put into massive waves of stress from Felicia, which considered Shizuka to be the next black-dragon, but Shizuka didn't achieve it, and now she is bitter to herself and Ui

2) Sasha went through the process to become a supernova by combining both halves of her to create a new version of herself which she explains a bit in her latest story part. (My memories disagree tho: Says that she became it by simply switching from her universe to MC's...but i may need to replay the whole game)

3) Maxy was born between worlds, by combining both Mary and Maxy and then placed in MC's side of the universe.

4) Anton gave his role to MC, so as far as i remember we have: Sasha(who doesn't care, pretty much gave up the moment she became a candidate), Yui, Maxy and MC(which is the current mayor's favourite because he doesn't want that his daughter Maxy takes his place) i think

5) i think it's a supernova thing and yes. Sasha says that her alter in MC's world is a fashion designer or something, they never met, while MC's alter(aka Velvet) is a leader of a group of thieves(along with Sasha) but died back when MC was in the hospital nearly dying from being shot, then Anton sacrificed himself to switch his long lifespan with MC's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
1) Kind of her personality, but she was put into massive waves of stress from Felicia, which considered Shizuka to be the next black-dragon, but Shizuka didn't achieve it, and now she is bitter to herself and Ui

2) She climbed the mountain, the climb was tough and slowly developed supernova powers and met the mayor

3) Maxy was born between worlds, by combining both Mary and Maxy and then placed in MC's side of the universe.

4) Anton gave his role to MC, so as far as i remember we have: Sasha(who doesn't care, pretty much gave up the moment she became a candidate), Yui, Maxy and MC(which is the current mayor's favourite because he doesn't want that his daughter Maxy takes his place) i think

5) i think it's a supernova thing and yes. Sasha says that her alter in MC's world is a fashion designer or something, they never met, while MC's alter(aka Velvet) is a leader of a group of thieves(along with Sasha) but died back when MC was in the hospital nearly dying from being shot, then Anton sacrificed himself to switch his long lifespan with MC's.
Most of this is right except a couple things. Sasha didn't climb the mountain that was Yui XD. Sasha went through the process to become a supernova by combining both halves of her to create a new version of herself which she explains a bit in her latest story part.

Maxy isn't the 4th candidate as it is unknown who that is currently.

But to add to with what you said with Shizuka, she has grown up pretty much forgotten about from her real family and has worked really hard to achieve what she has. She hates laziness or cheating which is something Lucky does sometimes and Shizuka feels you should earn it. Also from the amount of stress and pressure she has from the Dragon customs and rules. There is a lot more but is talked about a lot in the Dragon's stories.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Most of this is right except a couple things. Sasha didn't climb the mountain that was Yui XD. Sasha went through the process to become a supernova by combining both halves of her to create a new version of herself which she explains a bit in her latest story part.

Maxy isn't the 4th candidate as it is unknown who that is currently.

But to add to with what you said with Shizuka, she has grown up pretty much forgotten about from her real family and has worked really hard to achieve what she has. She hates laziness or cheating which is something Lucky does sometimes and Shizuka feels you should earn it. Also from the amount of stress and pressure she has from the Dragon customs and rules. There is a lot more but is talked about a lot in the Dragon's stories.
you can explain my mistake with being distracted and having an issue with names XD give me 5 mins to correct

Still Maxy being the fourth candidate would explain why the Mayor is pressuring MC to be the next Mayor, he wants to protect his daughter, and i think doesn't trust Yui and Sasha simply doesn't care.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sasha went through the process to become a supernova by combining both halves of her to create a new version of herself which she explains a bit in her latest story part. (My memories disagree tho: Says that she became it by simply switching from her universe to MC's...but i may need to replay the whole game)
Even though both halves were merged Sasha has no memory of Simone. So Simone is basically dead and that's not fair to Simone.
Maxy was born between worlds, by combining both Mary and Maxy and then placed in MC's side of the universe.
I guess you didn't understand what I meant to ask. Is Anton primrose's brother even in the other reality? Do Layla and gia of other reality have the same parents? If yes, who's gonna impregnate alter of primrose, Layla and other LIs if Velvet(MC's alter) is dead?

There's one more thing I don't understand. If someone becomes mayor what happens to their alter? Do they continue to exist or do they disappear?

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1) Even though both halves were merged Sasha has no memory of Simone. So Simone is basically dead and that's not fair to Simone.

2)I guess you didn't understand what I meant to ask. Is Anton primrose's brother even in the other reality? Do Layla and gia of other reality have the same parents? If yes, who's gonna impregnate alter of primrose, Layla and other LIs if Velvet(MC's alter) is dead?

3)There's one more thing I don't understand. If someone becomes mayor what happens to their alter? Do they continue to exist or do they disappear?
(numbered your questions so you'll know to which one i'm answering)

1) Yep, but does it matter? Simone isn't a character of this story.

2) Other-universe Anton SHOULD BE alive, but we don't know a thing about him, same for other-universe Primrose,Layla and Co. and again, so far the dev didn't told us a thing about them, so either they'll be introduced later or they won't matter in this story

3) No idea.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
(numbered your questions so you'll know to which one i'm answering)

1) Yep, but does it matter? Simone isn't a character of this story.

2) Other-universe Anton SHOULD BE alive, but we don't know a thing about him, same for other-universe Primrose,Layla and Co. and again, so far the dev didn't told us a thing about them, so either they'll be introduced later or they won't matter in this story

3) No idea.
We don't really know about other universe Anton. He may be dead, because the general rule is that alters die at the same time. Now, Anton's death was unusual, and it's possible that because of the way it was done his alter is alive, but nothing in the game has confirmed this. If I were to guess, I'd say he was dead, but that's a guess.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
We don't really know about other universe Anton. He may be dead, because the general rule is that alters die at the same time.
Impossibile: Anton switched life-span with MC, basically connecting himself to Velvet and MC with other-world Anton(likely, it's actually left unspecified but it should be like this) and when Velvet died, so did our Anton

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
you can explain my mistake with being distracted and having an issue with names XD give me 5 mins to correct

Still Maxy being the fourth candidate would explain why the Mayor is pressuring MC to be the next Mayor, he wants to protect his daughter, and i think doesn't trust Yui and Sasha simply doesn't care.
Haha no worries XD just wanted to clear on it XD. There is a lot of things going on so I understand it can be hard sometimes to remember everything lol

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Haha no worries XD just wanted to clear on it XD. There is a lot of things going on so I understand it can be hard sometimes to remember everything lol
i simply mix up names a lot, like an occasional case of a name-specific form of dyslexia or something XD

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Impossibile: Anton switched life-span with MC, basically connecting himself to Velvet and MC with other-world Anton(likely, it's actually left unspecified but it should be like this) and when Velvet died, so did our Anton
I believe I remember it being said that the reason we're a candidate is that we no longer have an alter. This would mean if there is still an alternate Anton, they would also be a candidate - so that would be the 4th candidate.

I personally can see that going either way, but my gut says the mystery 4th candidate is someone else.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is it possible to unlock Mary in the Character Info screen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've done all of Maxy's available events, if that matters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes