Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Is it possible to unlock Mary in the Character Info screen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've done all of Maxy's available events, if that matters.
I think you missed something with Maxy....their events are tied together.
Either that or you:
1) have the weirdest bug I have ever heard of
~or~
2) I am still mentally asleep and thinking of someone completely different

Post a pic of your Maxy screen, it will help us tell you what is going on.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right now my best guess is that you need to continue the main story line since they are all tied together, to trigger the next set of events.
I can't check my saves atm, so I can't compare the screens and am relying on my memory (never a good thing), but I am *ALMOST* positive that the story description is different once the Mary content is triggered.....I also thought she would have been unlocked at this point though.....

Someone else might answer before then, but I'll double check once I am back at my computer.

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
Man what happened to Anton's room, when i got the Anton room key i immediately opened the room at upstairs then had a dialogue with Sasha, at the end of the dialogue Rohan spoke and weird shit happened, i got force close at the end of the dialogue, when i continued the game, the dialogue with sasha continued but rohan's dialogue did not appear again, even when i continued the auto save before getting the key i couldn't get back into Anton's room

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Man what happened to Anton's room, when i got the Anton room key i immediately opened the room at upstairs then had a dialogue with Sasha, at the end of the dialogue Rohan spoke and weird shit happened, i got force close at the end of the dialogue, when i continued the game, the dialogue with sasha continued but rohan's dialogue did not appear again, even when i continued the auto save before getting the key i couldn't get back into Anton's room
It's WAD. A strange choice by Stawer but nothing to worry about, just continue.

banas

Mar 12, 2019
After I've finished the Halloween event somehow the game proceed to jump into December. Which is fine by me since I want to unlock Shizuka's last gallery. But it's suddenly back again to October after I sleep. How do I revert it?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
this is not a bug, it is on purpose.
basically meta thing
with alterations to time, space, and the universe being presented by the game being closed and then being a little different when you come back to it. (done via persistent save file)

I told dev he should just do a blatantly fake "error" screen instead. but they prefer it the way it is right now. so every now and then someone comes here to report that bug

oh also. the game auto saved. so you have not lost progress. which... if you went and loaded older saves by now you might have lost. shrug

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Don't worry XD It is intentional. When you load your most recent auto save like you did and try to open the door it should say something like "I don't feel like going in there" which means you saw the scene. You only see it once and Sasha will pick up from where it left off which you should be good then. Just continue from where you left off and it should continue like normal.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
After I've finished the Halloween event somehow the game proceed to jump into December. Which is fine by me since I want to unlock Shizuka's last gallery. But it's suddenly back again to October after I sleep. How do I revert it?
Hmm this is strange since I don't think it should do that. First I would complete any events from the Halloween event you still have left. Then just continue to December and to get the other Shizuka scene is by completing the Christmas event.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
this is not a bug, it is on purpose.
basically meta thing
with alterations to time, space, and the universe being presented by the game being closed and then being a little different when you come back to it. (done via persistent save file)

I told dev he should just do a blatantly fake "error" screen instead. but they prefer it the way it is right now. so every now and then someone comes here to report that bug

oh also. the game auto saved. so you have not lost progress. which... if you went and loaded older saves by now you might have lost. shrug
There is a reason it is done like that. I am pretty sure I explained it before but it isn't a bug

Pajireron

Apr 14, 2020
Hi, i want to know if i am the only one where the girls profiles do not appear. (I have advanced in the game with a lot of the girls, but I can't see their profiles even as the game says that their profiles have been updated) Screenshot_2022-12-02-20-19-41-963_lucky.paradox.jpg

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Hi, i want to know if i am the only one where the girls profiles do not appear. (I have advanced in the game with a lot of the girls, but I can't see their profiles even as the game says that their profiles have been updated) View attachment 2209671
Are you using a save from before version 0.6.5? Since bugs like that can happen if you use those old saves, but if you have a save from version 0.6.5 or after then it will be fine. Back at 0.6.5 is when a major overhaul happened with tons of changes and fixes to the code, redoing renders, and many different features. It was suggested to start from a new save as things like that can happen. However there is a save from up to the enhanced update content in the discord server if you like.

Pajireron

Apr 14, 2020
Are you using a save from before version 0.6.5? Since bugs like that can happen if you use those old saves, but if you have a save from version 0.6.5 or after then it will be fine. Back at 0.6.5 is when a major overhaul happened with tons of changes and fixes to the code, redoing renders, and many different features. It was suggested to start from a new save as things like that can happen. However there is a save from up to the enhanced update content in the discord server if you like.
Hi, thanks for answering. Yes it is an old save. So should i start from scratch or use that save? And that save, how advanced into the story is?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Hi, thanks for answering. Yes it is an old save. So should i start from scratch or use that save? And that save, how advanced into the story is?
Yeah starting from the beginning would be best. That should be the only time you will need to do it since that was a complete overhaul in the code so its set now. For that save it is up to 0.6.5 content as the current public release is 0.8 so there is some more content to see after it XD

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hello everyone and welcome to a new sneak peek of Lucky Paradox

This time, I come with renewed energy and much more positive than last time (sorry about the last progress report).

I have been working in all areas of the game.

But let's go with the first thing, and what I think is the most important, and that is the writing.

I have decided to add a little more content for Prim in her main event, like a 30% and 40% more of extra content (out of what I had considered in the beginning), this with the intention of being able to close many ideas that have been pending in her story.

Though I had said in a previous post that the new Prim event would not be as extensive as the introduction to the Tournament, I think that right now they are rivaling in length xD

I know that the first impression may be that it is a bit excessive, but my intention with this is to give much more depth with the whole story of Argleton, also to answer a lot more questions of the lore already presented along by adding new mysteries that will impact both Prim, Iris and Liz's story.

And well, the idea behind the main girls, is that by finishing one of their stories, we can unlock one of the future endings of the game, as they are closely related to what will happen in the main story, and I think Prim feels a bit disconnected from this, so this extended event should give a clearer idea of what is to come.

Even, analyzing the story in perspective, sometimes I think Liz deserves a place next to the other main girls, as there are many details that have an important impact, but I still must debate that with myself, as it means more development time (And it means adding two new variables to the possible endings), but I guess it's up to you to decide.

On the other hand, right now I am also working on new content for Layla's main story, with a similar approach to the above, which is to answer many of the doubts left in previous updates, although its extension will be much smaller than Prim's content (But probably in the next update of Prim and Layla, it will be the opposite case).

Also, two new potion events, one for Prim (Growth Potion) and one for Layla (Shrink Potion) are in process, though for now only the first stages of development are completed, so I will give more details about them in future progress reports.

As for the game art, I've been working on new renders and some new scenarios that will be released in this update, especially on some backgrounds that will be needed, which, although it may seem an irrelevant aspect, sometimes it can consume a considerable amount of time.

I have also been working on the design of two new characters, which ones will be relevant in future updates, I like to work on these designs with plenty of time in advance, as it gives me a better perspective on their style and I can tweak them little by little until they are perfect (and don't look so generic).

Leaving a little spoiler, one of these characters is Charlotte's mother and the other is related to Masami Masayoshi (Seen in the previous update), both will have importance in their respective arcs, but it is very likely that they will not have a secondary story (For the same reasons stated in Liz's paragraph).

Finally, I'm thinking about a concept for a new original song for the game, but I still can't come up with any result that convinces me at all xD

As for the previous report, my little bunny's treatment has progressed positively during these two weeks, although he must continue with his treatment every four hours, so I am working to make up for lost time.

However, as you all know, Christmas and New Year are coming soon, so I can assume that most of you will be enjoying the festivities, so I will release the next update during the first days of January, so you can enjoy the new content in its fullness (And I think it will be nice to start the year with new features xD).

For the same reason, I will be adding as much extra content as possible during this month, taking advantage of these extra days, so this update will be bigger than expected.

I say goodbye with a big hug from afar, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your unconditional support and words of love given this situation I've been going through with my little bunny (you can't imagine how important he has been for my mental health).

See you soon with more news!

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I have completed the full gallery except for the 13th (last) scene of Maxy, and haven't done the Halloween and December stuff yet.

Is the 13th scene of Maxy in one of those events or... how do you unlock it? I thiink I've done everything I can with Maxy but that one scene is still locked. Can someone help please?

Last edited:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I have completed the full gallery accept for the 13th (last) scene of Maxy, and haven't done the Halloween and December stuff yet.

Is the 13th scene of Maxy in one of those events or... how do you unlock it? I thiink I've done everything I can with Maxy but that one scene is still locked. Can someone help please?
It might be a concert event. In Maxy's options choose "put on a show" during the weekends.

Reactions: omglolguy32
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes