torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Just a heads up for anyone that plays 8.2, this was posted on the dev's Patreon page as part of a post:

Firstly, I want to mention that the results of the last survey have been totally unexpected for me, although I think I was lucky this time, since I had to make many changes in the code between version 8.2 and 8.3, so the games saved during 8.2 have been damaged because of this (Don't worry, this only affects version 8.2, previous games are still compatible).

So, it sounds like it might be best to hold off until 8.3 gets posted here to avoid broken save files.
So I suppose 0.8.3 is well underway then?

Also, what is this survey he's speaking of?

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Not sure about survey, but about v8.3: "As version 8.3 has already been finished (although only available for Patreons at the moment), I have already started the development of version 8.4." We should be getting 8.3 relatively soon then.
looking at the upload lists i would say atleast 3 more months ,so not anytime soon

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
He made a public post on Patreon where he mentioned that he prefers to release public updates with content for all the girls, but 8.2 would only have content for a few of them (the dragons), but since it is also a feature-heavy update, he was tempted to release it anyway so he could get feedback on those, then asked what he should do.

%77 of the responses were "wait until 8.3"

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Not sure about survey, but about v8.3: "As version 8.3 has already been finished (although only available for Patreons at the moment), I have already started the development of version 8.4." We should be getting 8.3 relatively soon then.
Wow that was fast :LUL:
I might donate to cut the wait then, Stawer is one of the better devs in my book, he deserves it.

He made a public post on Patreon where he mentioned that he prefers to release public updates with content for all the girls, but 8.2 would only have content for a few of them (the dragons), but since it is also a feature-heavy update, he was tempted to release it anyway so he could get feedback on those, then asked what he should do.

%77 of the responses were "wait until 8.3"
I see, thanks!

But now I'm wondering, where did this beta version come from? Apparently it wasn't supposed to go public, and it also breaks save compatibility...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
so in general actually a useless update , unless you want your save files to get corrupt :rolleyes:
(which makes me wonder more , why this update got posted :censored:)
You can have a save before the this one and play the new content now then just skip through 0.8.2 content when then next one is available

Last edited:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
So I suppose 0.8.3 is well underway then?

There was a survey to ask if people wanted induvial updates released earlier as public or to wait when the full version is complete and people voted to wait for the full version for a public release.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
It says there's Cassie hot spring event, and I got the in game message for it's unlock, but I can't seem to find her anywhere.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
It says there's Cassie hot spring event, and I got the in game message for it's unlock, but I can't seem to find her anywhere.
She is at the Shogukuni which is the dojo. Click the down arrow on the screen and she will be outside from morning to evenings. Make sure it isn't December either

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes