Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Could someone give a little insight into the femdom tag? Is it against the MC, and if yes, is it avoidable? Thanks if anyone can chime in!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could someone give a little insight into the femdom tag? Is it against the MC, and if yes, is it avoidable? Thanks if anyone can chime in!
It is against the MC and not avoidable. However I consider it pretty minor, depending on how you define it. I will put the scene (I think it only is that one) in spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vertius

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
It is against the MC and not avoidable. However I consider it pretty minor, depending on how you define it. I will put the scene (I think it only is that one) in spoilers.

Yeah. You could also avoid interacting her if you wanted to as well. Though it is apart of that specific character main story but makes sense why when you follow it further.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah. You could also avoid interacting her if you wanted to as well. Though it is apart of that specific character main story but makes sense why when you follow it further.
I never tried stopping interacting but given that this is before you meet her "twin" the main story cannot really continue without some knowledge you gather about the duality thingamajig from them. Sasha also refers to them quite often when explaining stuff IIRC.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how to increase knowledge more than 18? I am doing the knowledge + during work and it isn't going up. Any idea how to make it go up?
The "Knowledge +" during work means more knowledge gives you more money, not that the stats will go up. You can raise it by lending a book from the library and with certain repeatable interactions with the girls, which might unlock only later than where you are right now.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019

Ah, thanks for the reply. I'm really not into stuff like that, so I'll probably pass.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah, thanks for the reply. I'm really not into stuff like that, so I'll probably pass.
Since I consider the game quite good, you might want to consider to, uhm, close your eyes and think of England, i. e. get through this scene somehow. After that it is over - the character in question stays pushy but you are always in control - and there is no major information passed on during it.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I mean, to be serious though, increasing your marketing can come a long way from daily work. You could earn money by the fishing game or working at the bar during the evenings. There is also bets at the yorokobi and concerts with Maxy during the weekends. Or if you are far enough in the story, you could also teach martial arts lessons at the dojo by talking to Kaede about it.
Don't worry, i made my money legally. ;)
I didn't cheat cause, like you said, it's relatively easy to get it and not a grinding fest to have it, so i played by the book.

I just tried to make a joke with what's happenning in the real world, i guess my joke went flat. :)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, anyone else finding the game isn't running for them? Tried running as administrator, checking the firewall, tried checking the base folder location to see if everything was fine. Nothing is working, game isn't even launching.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I never tried stopping interacting but given that this is before you meet her "twin" the main story cannot really continue without some knowledge you gather about the duality thingamajig from them. Sasha also refers to them quite often when explaining stuff IIRC.
Well I meant that it is the player's choice in the characters they want to interact with XD but yeah all the main character's stories are important to understand the overall main story. But you don't have to play them all if you don't want to but I understand what you are saying

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Don't worry, i made my money legally. ;)
I didn't cheat cause, like you said, it's relatively easy to get it and not a grinding fest to have it, so i played by the book.

I just tried to make a joke with what's happenning in the real world, i guess my joke went flat. :)
Hahaha awesome XD don't worry, the joke was good lol. Thats good to hear though, hopefully you feel more apart of the town of Argleton now too :)

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
oh shit, a leak!

And yes, if you save during version 0.8.2, that save will be incompatible, because I broke a lot of code thanks to my fight with the Android version :cry:

Reactions: torresm
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes