Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm currently playing it.Is Maxy & Sasha virgin one? I like goth girl
If my memory isn't failing me:
Sasha is likely not, though she never goes into any detail about past partners.
Maxy definitely is, for storyline reasons which will become apparent once you get farther into her story.
The other 5 primary LIs are (Prim, Mary, Yui, Layla, Charlotte).
Of the secondary LIs you can have sex with so far, I believe it's unlikely Clara, Gia, or Liz are, but like Sasha they never go into any detail about past partners. I think the other three secondary LIs you can have sex with so far could be, but I don't remember it ever being made clear one way or the other about any of them.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Since I consider the game quite good, you might want to consider to, uhm, close your eyes and think of England, i. e. get through this scene somehow. After that it is over - the character in question stays pushy but you are always in control - and there is no major information passed on during it.
Eh, maybe I'll give it a look. I tried this game once a long time ago and didn't really enjoy it, which is another reason I'm so hesitant.

If you don't mind answering something else for me, there is a post on page 140, post #2,785 if I'm not mistaken, by the author actually, where one of the characters has disturbingly large breasts. Is breast growth like that a common theme in this game, or was that post by the author just an extra render they made?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Eh, maybe I'll give it a look. I tried this game once a long time ago and didn't really enjoy it, which is another reason I'm so hesitant.

If you don't mind answering something else for me, there is a post on page 140, post #2,785 if I'm not mistaken, by the author actually, where one of the characters has disturbingly large breasts. Is breast growth like that a common theme in this game, or was that post by the author just an extra render they made?
Not a common theme - it's some extra stuff (which goes both directions by the way). Generally the breasts of the girls are way above average (as is common for these games) but not comically so. All of this is completely optional, too.

However, if it didn't gel with you back in the day, it hasn't changed its general tone (it has turned down the grind significantly though if that was a problem) so odds are you won't be more enthralled this time unless your tastes changed.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Not a common theme - it's some extra stuff (which goes both directions by the way). Generally the breasts of the girls are way above average (as is common for these games) but not comically so. All of this is completely optional, too.

However, if it didn't gel with you back in the day, it hasn't changed its general tone (it has turned down the grind significantly though if that was a problem) so odds are you won't be more enthralled this time unless your tastes changed.
Thanks for replying again, I appreciate it.

Generally the breasts of the girls are way above average (as is common for these games) but not comically so
Yeah, I'm fine with large breasts, as you said, for games like these it's commonplace, and that's fine. I'm definitly not a hater of large breasts. I just hate when they get comically large, like a girl has a couple of beach balls on her chest, for me, it's honestly gross and a turn-off. To each their own, though.

All of this is completely optional, too.
This is good to hear.

Grind in games has never bothered me, I quite like a good grind now and then, and if it gets too much you can always cheat, lol. And, well, I do like to give games another chance if it's been a while, and it certainly has been for this game.

Since you've alleviated a couple of my fears for the content, maybe I will give it a shot again when I have some free time. Thanks again for your help!

Reactions: Cartageno

DzDyDzD

Apr 22, 2019
So how many kamen rider references are in this game? Obviously, Kamen Rainor is one, as well as each one of the colored gi that you earn during your pilgramage. Akiko is working at the restaurant as well, having taken on Terui Ryu's name. Anything else?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Is the growth thing one scene only or what? I can't imagine the dev is going to make several sets of renders for all the girls it will be applied to or not applied to going forward.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is sexual content with Gia? Thanks.
nope

but despite finding her cute, i wouldn't want such content, i mean MC fucking his bestfriend's GF? The same bestfriend who died to save him?While you already have a relationship with her sister(both Gia's and Anton's)? Only an asshole or worthless scum anyway would want to do that...

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
nope

but despite finding her cute, i wouldn't want such content, i mean MC fucking his bestfriend's GF? The same bestfriend who died to save him?While you already have a relationship with her sister(both Gia's and Anton's? Only an asshole or worthless scum anyway would want to do that...
This is false. There is absolutely sexual content with Gia. The MC and she talk about Anton beforehand, too, and a lot more information about him comes to light before then as well.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is false. There is absolutely sexual content with Gia. The MC and she talk about Anton beforehand, too, and a lot more information about him comes to light before then as well.
then i remember wrong, sue me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Can someone tell me if there is sexual content with Gia? Thanks.
Yes. She's a secondary LI.
Main LIs (all have sexual content): Prim, Maxy, Mary, Charlotte, Layla, Yui, Sasha
Secondary LIs (all have sexual content): Kaede, Shizuka, Sophia, Clara, Gia, Liz
Women with relation and depravity stats but no sexual content yet (or any events which affect those stats at all): Bonnie (Yorokobi waitress), Sarah (Liz's mother, at the museum), Alice (gift shop), Kendra (costume shop), Celestine (woman at beach with John Silver), Felicia (which is a surprise given her role and antagonism), Daisy (sailor at pier), Helena (librarian), Iris (Anton/Prim cousin), Cassandra (at the dojo later in the story), Luna (blind medium girl)
Others with no relation/depravity stats (but what appears to be a friendship relation stat): Kamen, John Silver (thankfully), Akiko (runs Yorokobi)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
nope

but despite finding her cute, i wouldn't want such content, i mean MC fucking his bestfriend's GF? The same bestfriend who died to save him?While you already have a relationship with her sister(both Gia's and Anton's? Only an asshole or worthless scum anyway would want to do that...
I would say that one opinion doesn't really matter anymore. Sure, there's limitations, but when a person dies, their "widow" doesn't have to stay a nun (and you will learn through dialogue that it wasn't as invested a relationship as people think, it mostly was an excuse so Gia would be left alone by leering customers because she was already taken, not so much an actual relationship). And as for Layla, while the following scene is a case of SUI (sexual relations under the influence), she seems to take it in stride judging by the dialogue following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So while I get your reservations in general, here I think you should be fine.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
how can i carry on prims story? it says to have a shower with her but when i try to the mc says we need to be closer but there is no more events to get love points

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes