Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So while I get your reservations in general, here I think you should be fine.
Well, due to a partial reset of windows i had to replay everything(apparently such reset cleans up everything in the AppData folder, including every Renpy's save-files who knew!? Because i didn't) i'm SLOWLY catching up, but i played some games that have a massive amount of total content so, and some games are so good that i refuse to skip through them, meaning that at some point i'll replay Lucky Paradox all over again...hopefully a non-beta update

• Wow
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(apparently such reset cleans up everything in the AppData folder, including every Renpy's save-files who knew!? Because i didn't)
Neither did I but good to know, thanks for the heads-up.

But yeah, with the rest I can sympathize, there certainly are stories out there that warrant repeating, and especially getting context again why I want to have a relationship with some girl instead of just "yeah, she's got bouncy tits, I think she was a teacher or something?! Nevermind, let's fuck", which takes away a lot.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1)Neither did I but good to know, thanks for the heads-up.

But yeah, with the rest I can sympathize, there certainly are stories out there that warrant repeating, and especially getting context again why I want to have a relationship with some girl instead of just "yeah, she's got bouncy tits, I think she was a teacher or something?! Nevermind, let's fuck", which takes away a lot.
1) and before someone says "you probably clicked on total reset!" i answer: nope, i double-checked out of paranoia what i was clicking, the reset was about the main system files...i guess everything in AppData's folder counts as part of the main system

2) I mean, i know the plot of "tales from the unending void", still great enough to read it again <- making an example, i can say the same for Lucky Paradox(i get to replay Maxy's content all over again? eheheh YAY!). Ironically the saves-files that got spared are the rpgm-games ones, because i have backups(because replaying a rpgm-game from zero at every update is pure torture, unless it's a voluntary re-run of the game)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1) and before someone says "you probably clicked on total reset!" i answer: nope, i double-checked out of paranoia what i was clicking, the reset was about the main system files...i guess everything in AppData's folder counts as part of the main system

2) I mean, i know the plot of "tales from the unending void", still great enough to read it again <- making an example, i can say the same for Lucky Paradox(i get to replay Maxy's content all over again? eheheh YAY!). Ironically the saves-files that got spared are the rpgm-games ones, because i have backups(because replaying a rpgm-game from zero at every update is pure torture, unless it's a voluntary re-run of the game)
Oh yeah, TFTUV - I restarted it a couple times (to different points later) as well, but I could name oh so many more. And I enjoy that I can do because it means I enjoy them.

As for RPGM however, I indeed have not yet found a game (that uses the RPGM running and fighting mechanics, there are others) really worth a restart. I think because they tend to be not as strong on the story. There would have been one, but it was already finished when I encountered it so the question was academic.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh yeah, TFTUV - I restarted it a couple of times (to different points later) as well, but I could name oh so many more. And I enjoy that I can do because it means I enjoy them.

As for RPGM however, I indeed have not yet found a game (that uses the RPGM running and fighting mechanics, there are others) really worth a restart. I think because they tend to be not as strong on the story. There would have been one, but it was already finished when I encountered it so the question was academic.
1) we can agree on that

2) RPGM are usually sluggish like walking through a swamp because most of the story-events involve fetch-quests like "go there, kill XX monster/go there and gather XX items, then go back and get a new development" <- which i'm okay with it usually, it's boring but better than have every possible problem, solved by 5 lines of dialogues (example: MC from My New Family, scared out of nowhere that one day he may become like his abusive father...there was no clue that he should even worry about it, and still 5 lines of dialogue later with Alice, problem solved, the very same day that MC gets worried). So while i wouldn't mind a smoother development of the story, i'm okay with fetch quests(as long as they're reasonable, and there is a fast-travel option)

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
how can i carry on prims story? it says to have a shower with her but when i try to the mc says we need to be closer but there is no more events to get love points
Talk to Prim in her room during the morning. She should have an option for it since you are at that part with her main story

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think with this design makes them a bit more unique too xD
I think we all can agree that this is a pretty unique design for a well used program, however I'd argue it's more the style in general than eyebrows or cheeks.

However, we all know great looking games which had us drooling from the first preview pic - only to give us eternal floppy dick syndrome the moment the first line of text was appearing on screen. Which isn't the case here and also an achievement which should not be forgotten.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think we all can agree that this is a pretty unique design for a well used program, however I'd argue it's more the style in general than eyebrows or cheeks.

However, we all know great looking games which had us drooling from the first preview pic - only to give us eternal floppy dick syndrome the moment the first line of text was appearing on screen. Which isn't the case here and also an achievement which should not be forgotten.
Oh yeah, i can get aroused by a decently written text and even a pixel-art picture, but give me a pathetically written text and an amazing picture, and my reaction would be...ignoring both XD at best i MAY say "the picture is good, but the text sucks"

Reactions: Stawer

taru

Apr 23, 2018
If the issue is your PC not being too good, then probably yes.
yeah i dont think its my pc as just about any other game i lay runs smooth its just this one and complex society that kinda lag like ill click on something and it takes a second to react and the animation as i said before so thanks

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
yeah i dont think its my pc as just about any other game i lay runs smooth its just this one and complex society that kinda lag like ill click on something and it takes a second to react and the animation as i said before so thanks
Did you try with the compressed version yet?

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Maybe is something with the Renderer, try with Shift + G and changing it

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
An ending where you wake up from the coma and everything is solved with the power of love?

What?

To make this clear, the protagonist woke up from the coma before the beginning, in fact, it is when he wakes up from the coma that the player takes control of his body.

That would be too weak an ending, it wouldn't make sense to go through the whole story for that, it's not even close to the conclusion of LP (None of the endings).

I'm talking about the last review

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
An ending where you wake up from the coma and everything is solved with the power of love?

What?

To make this clear, the protagonist woke up from the coma before the beginning, in fact, it is when he wakes up from the coma that the player takes control of his body.

That would be too weak an ending, it wouldn't make sense to go through the whole story for that, it's not even close to the conclusion of LP (None of the endings).

I'm talking about the last review
My dear friend, I want to share the words that a wise man once said:

parksandrec-nick-offerman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes