Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But are there scenes with them? (sexl)
Technically the answer is "yes". It will depend a bit on your definition of "sex", of "milf", and on how much you emphasize the plural in "sceneS". There undoubtedly is one, everything else can be argued.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Can anyone help me out with this event?

1675464347386.png

Where is that? The room to the right of the garden is always empty. I've already completed everything with Yui and Shizuka. I think the only other character I'm missing completion is Liz. Are those tied?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Can anyone help me out with this event?

View attachment 2363524

Where is that? The room to the right of the garden is always empty. I've already completed everything with Yui and Shizuka. I think the only other character I'm missing completion is Liz. Are those tied?
Is the month still December for you? Since because of the Christmas event Kaede will be into the festivities XD so continue to the game till next in game month and when you go to the garden at night it should trigger

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Just a heads up for everyone but saves from 0.8.2 do not work in 0.8.3 (when it gets shared here) so make sure you guys have one from 0.8.1 or earlier.

Reactions: torresm
Dec 24, 2018
What's the point of making a faceless MC if he's not supposed to represent the player? There is just a few decisions, most times the MC insist in acting like a jerk and disrespect the girls a lot of times.
The game is great, but this stupid perverted MC is generic and annoying. I think the romance tag should be removed

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
What's the point of making a faceless MC if he's not supposed to represent the player? There is just a few decisions, most times the MC insist in acting like a jerk and disrespect the girls a lot of times.
The game is great, but this stupid perverted MC is generic and annoying. I think the romance tag should be removed
You must not be very far into the game. This is definitely not true for the vast majority of the game, and the romance tag 100% belongs on this game.

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
Well now is very clear, it's because the MC was not made to represent the player... at first,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I right?

Stawer Duuudeeee if this is real, then everything makes sense now... you're a fucking genius, also
you went to college right?, anyway I think I found a flaw but I don't remember which one, if I find it again I'll let you know

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Well now is very clear, it's because the MC was not made to represent the player... at first,
Am I right?

Stawer Duuudeeee if this is real, then everything makes sense now... you're a fucking genius, also
you went to college right?, anyway I think I found a flaw but I don't remember which one, if I find it again I'll let you know
About the MC, 100% accurate.

Faraday... I like physics, but at the same time I'm a noob, so there may be a misconception xD

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
ok, this is a fking tragedy... i started playing this game since last update, i have only finish 3 of the LI quest... and now my saves are useless? what the fk...

Reactions: blablubiblub
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes