Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Well, i don't have control about leaks here, but 0.8.2 was bugged (cause i wanted to do risky changes for the Android version, but i just give up to focus on new content.)

There is a save on the discord channel, and ill upload some saves for the free release in a few days.

Sorry :(

bioticwood

Dec 19, 2017
is a known issue which was warned about with the 8.2 version
Tks for the heads up. I haven't been around the discord or patreon yet, so I didn't know it was already flagged.

Well, i don't have control about leaks here, but 0.8.2 was bugged (cause i wanted to do risky changes for the Android version, but i just give up to focus on new content.)

There is a save on the discord channel, and ill upload some saves for the free release in a few days.

Sorry :(
No worries, I was just giving a heads up but DragonsFear pointed out the issues. You have to break some stuff to make the rest of your vision to work ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Damn, that's what i get for downloading and starting a new game with a beta version, no one to blame but myself...and the chuckle-head that leaked it i guess :ROFLMAO:. Oh well, luckily it's a good game so having to restart isn't that bad.

Any way to get a day 40/50 or somewhere in that neighborhood save? A complete save skips to much game play for me and feels like cheating. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I agree!! Don't give your money to this guy!!! Wait... I'm missing something... perhaps related to this website....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's high time we boycott "sandbox" games. We are a bit too old, now, to be playing in annoying and disturbing sandboxes.
Funny that you think growing older means less sandbox, when sandbox is the newer version which grew out of Choose Your Own Novel. But as you yourself said in a different thread (when talking about incest): not every game is for everybody, so why not just ignore this?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Funny that you think growing older means less sandbox, when sandbox is the newer version which grew out of Choose Your Own Novel. But as you yourself said in a different thread (when talking about incest): not every game is for everybody, so why not just ignore this?
I think it was a joke about real sandboxes, the ones in kids' playgrounds

edit - okay, after going through that guy's post history I'm not so sure anymore :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Xaky

Apr 27, 2017
Damn, I'm sad, I just started playing this game with 8.2 Beta and now I can't play this new 8.3 version cause of the bug with the saves not working ...
I'm wondering if I should just continue 8.2 Beta till the last content possible or start anew with this version (hopefully with not bugged saves which would be possible to transfer when futur version come out).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think it was a joke about real sandboxes, the ones in kids' playgrounds

edit - okay, after going through that guy's post history I'm not so sure anymore :HideThePain:
Yeah, wasn't so sure either thus I checked. It a non related comment out of left field either way though.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
This game has like what 20 hours of content or something?

Also this good ? Is there any story going in the background to keep you immersed ?

Or it is just meet new people. Have drinks with them and some talk . Then fucking.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Damn, I'm sad, I just started playing this game with 8.2 Beta and now I can't play this new 8.3 version cause of the bug with the saves not working ...
I'm wondering if I should just continue 8.2 Beta till the last content possible or start anew with this version (hopefully with not bugged saves which would be possible to transfer when futur version come out).
That's bummer, but if you ever want to see 8.3 or later content you have to restart anyway. So better do it now.

Reactions: Xaky

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game has like what 20 hours of content or something?

Also this good ? Is there any story going in the background to keep you immersed ?

Or it is just meet new people. Have drinks with them and some talk . Then fucking.
I never have any clue about playing length - it seems that I am slow to begin with and I never clock my time anyways, so cannot answer the first question except with "there is quite a good bit of content", certainly more than many others.

There is a major story going on in the background, pushing to the foreground more and more as the game goes on. As is the thing with sandboxes however, it may need to take a break every now and then because you're preoccupied with earning money (not really necessary but you can buy some additional outfits for the girls, even if with limited use) or following some non-main-story girl path.

Also, there usually are more steps between meeting people and fucking than just a drink and a chat, at least the main characters have pretty pronounced storylines, as do most (but not all) of the more developed side characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mohanyadav69

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
I never have any clue about playing length - it seems that I am slow to begin with and I never clock my time anyways, so cannot answer the first question except with "there is quite a good bit of content", certainly more than many others.

There is a major story going on in the background, pushing to the foreground more and more as the game goes on. As is the thing with sandboxes however, it may need to take a break every now and then because you're preoccupied with earning money (not really necessary but you can buy some additional outfits for the girls, even if with limited use) or following some non-main-story girl path.

Also, there usually are more steps between meeting people and fucking than just a drink and a chat, at least the main characters have pretty pronounced storylines, as do most (but not all) of the more developed side characters.
Thanks
Downloading......

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes