MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Will there be a chance to see an updated android version ?
You will need to use Joiplay in order to play on Android now. That was part of the reason it took a while because Android was causing many issues. But Stawer found a solution with using Joiplay. You need the Joiplay app, Joiplay with renpy app, then download and extract. Open the Joiplay app and set it up then it should be good

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Damn, I'm sad, I just started playing this game with 8.2 Beta and now I can't play this new 8.3 version cause of the bug with the saves not working ...
I'm wondering if I should just continue 8.2 Beta till the last content possible or start anew with this version (hopefully with not bugged saves which would be possible to transfer when futur version come out).
This also goes to everyone else here asking this same question. Since this happened earlier, saves from the 0.8.2 beta won't work on 0.8.3 because of a renpy issue. Though any saves from 0.8a will work fine. If you still have your saves made from 0.8a or before then you should be able to play without the error and don't need to restart

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
So far really enjoyable game, spent some nice hours with it. Story is nice, characters are for the most part likeable.

A question regarding the Potions - are there any plans to make them permanent? I would guess not since it would require to make certain scenes 3 times (in case of shrinking and growth potions), but just asking. :)
Glad you enjoyed the game :). To answer, no the potions are only temporary so it is just a one scene thing

Reactions: Cherubin25

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
1302 as far as I remember + the stats were low af.
Yes with all costumes already unlocked and given. And enough money to buy the new potion project and buy them. There is enough to gain enough to buy something new quickly, but potions are the only thing you are buying atm with money since everything is unlocked. There are also like 6 other ways to earn money than just the restaurant. You could work morning, noon, and evening each day to earn money quickly too. The stats are enough for all of the girls info and other activities in the game. There are books that can help increase it or you could train too

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Yes with all costumes already unlocked and given. And enough money to buy the new potion project and buy them. There is enough to gain enough to buy something new quickly, but potions are the only thing you are buying atm with money since everything is unlocked. There are also like 6 other ways to earn money than just the restaurant. You could work morning, noon, and evening each day to earn money quickly too. The stats are enough for all of the girls info and other activities in the game. There are books that can help increase it or you could train too
I know that you could pass days with a book and speak to them over and over again, still the stats were for my liking and compared to my own save of the previous version way too low.

Therefore, I upped them which shouldn't break anything, since the provided save already claimed all stat checks.
Should something really break - which I highly doubt -, I'm able to re-check everything and set the specific values manually... without breaking new content or unlocking them in any way.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Version Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.2Beta-pc and all previous Version working fine by me.
But nothing of my old Saves work with the newest Version Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.3-pc....

Anyway what save choose it shows me this screen Error.jpg I can only start a new game, and I don't want to start a complete new game...

Anyone have a clue or can the creator fix it?!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone have a clue or can the creator fix it?!
Grab the 0.8.2 save file a few posts back. (here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-paradox-v0-8-3-stawer.33740/post-10079681)

I suggest whacking it into and editing the following variables (use the search box to find them and then click the green number to edit);
money (suggest about 3000+)
atractivo (attractiveness, suggest 100)
carisma (charisma, suggest 150)
creatividad (creativity, suggest 150)
sutileza (subtlety, suggest 150)
conocimiento (knowledge, suggest 150)

fitness doesn't need to be changed, as it's at 500+.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Pop up. I thought that shows current status? Or is that showing what's being added?
It does not show current status. It shows a relative amount of what's being added. (One heart: a little is being added, two hearts: a little more is being added, and so on.) You can tell this because some of your main LIs probably all have well over five red and purple hearts, and events can only show up to five (IIRC).

Reactions: EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
It does not show current status. It shows a relative amount of what's being added. (One heart: a little is being added, two hearts: a little more is being added, and so on.) You can tell this because some of your main LIs probably all have well over five red and purple hearts, and events can only show up to five (IIRC).
Thanks. I probably knew that but forgot in-between updates.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes