Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Pop up. I thought that shows current status? Or is that showing what's being added?
It does not show current status. It shows a relative amount of what's being added. (One heart: a little is being added, two hearts: a little more is being added, and so on.) You can tell this because some of your main LIs probably all have well over five red and purple hearts, and events can only show up to five (IIRC).

Reactions: EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
It does not show current status. It shows a relative amount of what's being added. (One heart: a little is being added, two hearts: a little more is being added, and so on.) You can tell this because some of your main LIs probably all have well over five red and purple hearts, and events can only show up to five (IIRC).
Thanks. I probably knew that but forgot in-between updates.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The sorting options in the relationships menu aren't very useful, love/depravity points fluctuate a lot and end up putting the character you've probably already worked through at the top (or for descending, side characters with zero points), and A-Z or reverse mixes major and minor characters (for example A-Z ascending is Akiko, Alice, Bonnie, Cassandra, and Celestine in the first row, Charlotte is the only major LI shown without scrolling). Two features that would probably help would be an option for putting characters with unseen, available content at the top (so it wouldn't count if they have unseen content but another character's story needs to be moved forward for it to be available, but they would be put there if you need more love/depravity points to see their unseen content). Another option would be the ability to just favorite characters so they show up at the top of the list, it's a bit more work for the user but it largely solves the problem.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Stupid question, but where the fuck is Charlotte's home? She tells me to go there, but can't find it.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So i share my save file now.
But name is Nopsi... Hope you can give me a hint to get better app.... this skill on top no clue why i never get over 100???

Reactions: oapami

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
In Charlotte's and Yui's profiles there is an event listing an alternate route between them having been unlocked. I haven't been able to find a way to access this yet, nor did I have any luck using the search function for this thread. Could someone help me out with this?

Reactions: Bse

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
In Charlotte's and Yui's profiles there is an event listing an alternate route between them having been unlocked. I haven't been able to find a way to access this yet, nor did I have any luck using the search function for this thread. Could someone help me out with this?
You need to have enough progress with both of their stories first. If it says available in their profiles then it can trigger. Make sure Yui isn't working at the restaurant for you first too. The way to trigger it is simply working at the restaurant as normal and it will happen automatically.

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
You need to have enough progress with both of their stories first. If it says available in their profiles then it can trigger. Make sure Yui isn't working at the restaurant for you first too. The way to trigger it is simply working at the restaurant as normal and it will happen automatically.
Okay. I initially thought it had SOMETHING to do with the restaurant, but couldn't figure out what. To add to the confusion, all the profiles state I have finished them until the next update. Thanks MasterWizard1!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterWizard1

myguythegoon

Feb 22, 2023
I've reached pretty far in the game but im stuck on the potions despite having enough hearts for example i have 2.5 hearts on layla and the potions says 2 for her yet i cant purchase it

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I've reached pretty far in the game but im stuck on the potions despite having enough hearts for example i have 2.5 hearts on layla and the potions says 2 for her yet i cant purchase it
I think you need to get the hearts and then invite the girl to the onsen. Afterwards, she should appear on the potion screen.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Why can't we fuck girls in bunny suit ?

Yeah stupid i know but it hurts seeing them in bunny outfits and not able to fuck them in that outfit *crying emoji*

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Romance tag in this game is like someone saying a kidnapper rapist is a good guy just because his victim developed stockholm syndrome along the way

90% of the game is based on the MC acting like a perverted asshole who magically manages to make girls fall in love with him, having a few wholesome scenes doesn't make up for all the sexual harassment and crap he does most of the time. I don't know what's wrong with this Dev, the only charisma and personality is on the girls, even the mean ones have some evolution throughout the game.

View attachment 2417518
You played till end ?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Romance tag in this game is like someone saying a kidnapper rapist is a good guy just because his victim developed stockholm syndrome along the way

90% of the game is based on the MC acting like a perverted asshole who magically manages to make girls fall in love with him, having a few wholesome scenes doesn't make up for all the sexual harassment and crap he does most of the time. I don't know what's wrong with this Dev, the only charisma and personality is on the girls, even the mean ones have some evolution throughout the game.

View attachment 2417518
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt assuming you are not understanding so I will explain. Each girl has a different story that is its own thing but is relevant to the main story. Not each girl is meant for everyone to like them. They all have defined personalities and I believe someone will at least find one they can be attached to. What one likes someone might not and that is ok. The game is designed for you to choose who you want to romance or stories you want to follow and you don't have to do everything if you don't want.

I mean yeah Lucky can be perverted as are the girls sometimes but doesn't mean its sexual harassment. For example the render you are showing is about how Charlotte is known as a Horny French girl. Because of her past she wasn't supposed to consider sexual things until marriage, but secretly is really into it. Lucky tries to get Charlotte to admit it and she tries to hide it to keep the front she is high class, but also she is forward with those things with Lucky a lot of times its not really him.

This is the case with a lot of scenes too with the characters as well. 99% of the game has the girl give her permission first before doing a scene. If you didn't know Lucky is trying to speak pepe le pew accent from Looney Tunes since that was Charlotte's favorite show growing up and it's their little way of playing with each other in their relationship. Similarly how Prim and you play sergeant and private or Maxy with kitty.

You need to play more to understand the characters and their story. The characters grow with you over time and Lucky learns more about himself over each girls stories in different ways. He doesn't magically have them fall in love with him. Only Prim and Maxy love you from the start. Prim because she always had a crush on you and Maxy is just crazy lol. Even then each story event is experience with that character is you growing closer with them. You learn more about them and help them with their struggles which leads to meaningful development with that girl. Most of the game is bonding with the characters and you learning about each other together more not sexual harassment that you are saying it is.

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018
Any android users try this with Joiplay yet? Does it work? Does anybody know who can port this to android?

Edit: this game works on joiplay

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes