kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
This is a terribly basic question but I have searched 'restaurant' in the thread to no success: how do I work? Where is this restaurant I am meant to be earning money at? Presently I'm just wandering around talking to girls. Thanks!

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
This is a terribly basic question but I have searched 'restaurant' in the thread to no success: how do I work? Where is this restaurant I am meant to be earning money at? Presently I'm just wandering around talking to girls. Thanks!
Screen Shot 03-07-23 at 03.46 PM.JPG
Icon on the bottom, morning only

Last edited:
Reactions: kz7419

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
The game didn't even start :cautious:.
View attachment 2446870
Edit :
after doing this.
To install this Android version on your phone_

1. Install the apk
2. Go to the new folder created, should be: INTERNAL MEMORY > DOCUMENTS > RENPY_SAVES > LUCKY.PARADOX > GAME
May vary between Android versions and phones.
3. Copy & Paste archives.rpa.
4. Play

The game completely crash now .. cleaned Cache and same problem.

That's the directory.
View attachment 2447069
Same problem here.
I followed the instructions to install the game and when I launch it, I've got the splash screen then I go back to android.

Reactions: WankerDxD

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
The new android versions are all rar instead of apk.
The file size for Android is getting too big so this is a way around it.
The Rar contains the APK and an archive file of the assets.
You install the APK then move the archive to a folder. It's not hard.
You wont have to do it every update, it's just a way to keep some of the assets in your storage so future APKs don't need to be so big.
Download RAR (or similar) from the Play store and you can visit Stawers discord for step by step instructions.

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
sorry if this was answered already, but are saves not working from previous versions in 0.8.4? I see my saves in the Appdata folder but 0.8.4 shows no saves in game.

Reactions: splamo

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
forgot to ask will the game have preggo? and preggo sex? btw Im not the only one who wanted to fap but ended up crying with prim? oh what are the limits of the mc stats? and can we fuck gia?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes