Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
im sorry if i sound dumb again, lol. but what does a beta release have to do with my saves? they use the same folder. and in 8.3 everything works fine.
it's my only guess about the issue...but usually beta releases aren't ready to be released so...they may have issues <- this is my guess

Reactions: zeldagamernl

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
These adult games are adding thousands and thousands of pages of words for no reasons.

This is not Edgar Allan Poe times paying by the word. I have read many paragraphs which should have been just, "No", "Why", "Stop" or "She went to so and so" instead they add pages and pages of extra stuff which will be rehashed moments later.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
These adult games are adding thousands and thousands of pages of words for no reasons.

This is not Edgar Allan Poe times paying by the word. I have read many paragraphs which should have been just, "No", "Why", "Stop" or "She went to so and so" instead they add pages and pages of extra stuff which will be rehashed moments later.
I've seen that in a lot of visual novels, they just fill the pages up with nonsense to get to the next h-scene and they are boring. This one is different. Each scene builds on the previous and continues the different stories and the central narrative. The story takes a long time to unfold and it is a large part of the charm of this visual novel.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
The version with corrupted saves is 0.8.2, which was leaked here, so I can't have control of the problems that arise from this.

However, you can find a new save on the Patreon page or the Discord server.

The current version was also leaked, so you have to consider that the Android version is a prototype and could have some problems.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
The current version was also leaked, so you have to consider that the Android version is a prototype and could have some problems.
I'll never understand those who leak beta or unstable games if it results in corrupted saves or multiple bugs.
Next time I see "beta", I'll pass my turn.
I have plenty of games to play till the next official update.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
If you are using saves from 0.8.2 they will not work however if you have a save prior to that then it should be fine. I don't play on Android so I can't say much about it. As to the new Android version of 0.8.3 though to my understanding is your joiplay saves won't work on the new Android version because it is emulating the windows version and as explained earlier it is considered a prototype. If you continue to use joiplay I believe your joiplay saves should still work. Windows saves will always carry over

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes