Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Ask why update renpy in progin process? Can be you need to rewrite all... So why? And other i really like game but i sit out normal 3-5 updates and play with last save. WHen save is not compatile to older ähh ask your self did you like play 4-10 times again? This is why i dont like renpy update in progress. Hope you understand my point of view.
Because as a developer I like to try things that can improve the player experience, and I do what is necessary for that.

In theory, updating and improving the code seemed to solve some problems that the game presented, but it also brought some unforeseen issues too. And the most important thing is that version 0.8.2 had performance problems on some computers and had to be rolled back.

Then, I made posts on Patreon warning about the saves compatibility problem, I even made all the pertinent changes before going public, so it wouldn't hace that problems.

But still the update was leaked and people who prefer to download the game this way, instead of using the official platforms to download the update (besides not reading the warnings about the problem in the official sources), now have a corrupted save.

Even so there is a save on the discord server and on the Patreon page to use, but nobody reads anything even though I have repeated over and over again the same thing...

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
U need to delete the persistent data, not your save

The risk of doing that is that the ending of the story will be different for you
That is fine as I will be starting from the beginning. In the file in appdata I see all the save files plus the persistent file. I am assuming that if I delete it then the game will create a new one. I will save the original file for now just in case.
As for the ending: I am guessing that it will be based upon my choices which if I start at the beginning should produce the ending I want. I read what you said in the forums about how the ending are determined so I really want the decisions I am making in this play through to be the important one's anyway, not the one's I initially made when I didn't understand the game yet.
Thank you for the help :)

Edit: I deleted the entire file and started a new game. It created a new file with a new persistent data file in it as well. I also had to delete the game file and redo that as well. It looks like I am good to go.

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
That is fine as I will be starting from the beginning. In the file in appdata I see all the save files plus the persistent file. I am assuming that if I delete it then the game will create a new one. I will save the original file for now just in case.
As for the ending: I am guessing that it will be based upon my choices which if I start at the beginning should produce the ending I want. I read what you said in the forums about how the ending are determined so I really want the decisions I am making in this play through to be the important one's anyway, not the one's I initially made when I didn't understand the game yet.
Thank you for the help :)

Edit: I deleted the entire file and started a new game. It created a new file with a new persistent data file in it as well. It looks like I am good to go.
The change when you open the room the first time, is that the main menu changes (the girls have a "white aura in the background" and in the upper right corner there is a green sphere).

If you see that, you still need to clear the persistent

1678663311102.png

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The change when you open the room the first time, is that the main menu changes (the girls have a "white aura in the background" and in the upper right corner there is a green sphere).

If you see that, you still need to clear the persistent

View attachment 2462253
Cool! I have a brown background that looks like it is a made of some sort of cushioning material, a box of chocolates in the bottom right corner and chocolates scattered around the background, the girls in bunny ears and most importantly, no green firefly.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Stawer

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
I am showing one locked for the growth potion. Can someone tell me who all 7 should be? Or at least the one between Kaede and Clara

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Since I had to restart from bad save how do I get the role playing story events to trigger anymore with Mary? It does not show in events but I have not finished them because I still have Layla costume.

chino007

Dec 14, 2018
is my game bugged because Cassandra not showing up at noon like it says she should I can't progress Yui story

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
is my game bugged because Cassandra not showing up at noon like it says she should I can't progress Yui story
Check to see if it is December currently. If it is then its because of the Christmas event. You just need to advance to the next month and Cassandra will show up

Chungarious

Mar 1, 2021
How does this work:
  • New Button to see girls nude (U need to get the measures first).
BTW, are there any birthday interactions? I feel guilty not acknowledging them...

Also damn, I hope we get at least a wardrobe malfunction out of Felicia, whoa mama.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
How does this work:
  • New Button to see girls nude (U need to get the measures first).
BTW, are there any birthday interactions? I feel guilty not acknowledging them...

Also damn, I hope we get at least a wardrobe malfunction out of Felicia, whoa mama.
You can see the nude versions in the gallery. There is a button in each of their galleries. Currently there isn't anything for birthdays but events could be added in the future

racerxd

Jan 4, 2020
How do you access the side girl scenes now(like kaede and such) I only see the girls that live in the house now.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes