Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honey Select (don't know which version) and a lot of post production.
Interesting. Wish i could learn more about the extra stuff done to make it so smooth and crisp.

Unrelated to that:
This game suffers from major lack of sexual reciprocity. Where's the cunnilingus? Fingering? Suckling? Never been a fan of sexual progression going handjob>blowjob>intercourse>anal. It's just so one sided.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why does no one ever sit down in the hotspring? It's not hard to keep the boobs above the waterline for sake of the game's visuals but it makes no friggin sense for everyone to stand around with the water below their knees to 'relax'.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i figure you've got your own plans Stawer but if you hadn't thought about it a cool idea might be to have Maxy record a video on the MC's phone as a message for Mary to watch, something sweet and as a sort of "hey, i wish we could meet but since we can't i just want to say i love you and i believe in you sweetie!".

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So i figure you've got your own plans Stawer but if you hadn't thought about it a cool idea might be to have Maxy record a video on the MC's phone as a message for Mary to watch, something sweet and as a sort of "hey, i wish we could meet but since we can't i just want to say i love you and i believe in you sweetie!".
aren't they already writing notes for each others? or i'm remembering it wrong?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
aren't they already writing notes for each others? or i'm remembering it wrong?
Yeah but i feel a video message would be something more special, from the way Mary talks she seems to know very little about Maxy, just brief snippets and recounts from others, actually seeing Maxy talk to her would probably be far more impactful and educational for her.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah but i feel a video message would be something more special, from the way Mary talks she seems to know very little about Maxy, just brief snippets and recounts from others, actually seeing Maxy talk to her would probably be far more impactful and educational for her.
I agree, was mentioned in the Discord community a while ago, but it was not the right time

Reactions: Bingoogus

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Got to the part where the game soft-crashed. That was pretty cool.
I was wondering why I suddenly can't scroll back the convo or save.
from that moment the game changes permanently, and there is no scroll

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I agree, was mentioned in the Discord community a while ago, but it was not the right time
Cool, as i said, you probably have your own plans that may or not include that idea, i just wanted to float it to you in case it hadn't occurred to you, whether you go with it or not is a whole separate thing, i care more to see your own vision than my own ideas anyway.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Can someone give me a list of all the green butterfly scenes and how to trigger them, I've only gotten Lisette's and Hanna's so far.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Continue Yui's story to be able to find 2 more
And where do I trigger them? I've completed all current content for all characters now except for those 2 scenes.

The dev also said this about the green firefly: "new dialogues and secret events", does the new dialogue only activate on future new playthroughs, because I assume the secret events are the scenes we're talking about already.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
And where do I trigger them? I've completed all current content for all characters now except for those 2 scenes.

The dev also said this about the green firefly: "new dialogues and secret events", does the new dialogue only activate on future new playthroughs, because I assume the secret events are the scenes we're talking about already.
They are at the Shogukuni in the gardens. One is with Yui and Felicia and the other is with Yui and Shizuka. You might have seen those already possibly, unless you meant scenes in the gallery which is there any you are missing?

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
They are at the Shogukuni in the gardens. One is with Yui and Felicia and the other is with Yui and Shizuka. You might have seen those already possibly, unless you meant scenes in the gallery which is there any you are missing?
No, literally the green firefly scenes.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Lucky Paradox [v0.8.0 Public] + MetalChicken's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Data: ,

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.lucky.paradox/

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes