DocHaze

Nov 18, 2018
Your save, doesn work for me. I plased it in a game-save directory, and its noy visible in the game. Then i placed it in app data, doesnt work too.
put it here C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LuckyParadox-1551156335.AppData is a Hidden folder. But only tested on a pc.Best with a new game and no saves put it here game\saves.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the update and that little spooky bit was the cherry on top.

Edit: I love how I had max stats and I got the heaviest weights the first time I asked for them.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I love the game but I think to wait for more contact now still one of the beast game here

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
I very much regret ignoring this game for a while. I know i'd have to start over, starting to wonder if it's worth starting over...

LxV

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone worked out how to find the 'secret Artifacts' that are apparently around town? Liz's clue for the first one is 'around the Hot Springs', but I've tried all the options at the Hot Springs, and tried visting it with all the girls who have that as an interaction, and nothing.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anyone worked out how to find the 'secret Artifacts' that are apparently around town? Liz's clue for the first one is 'around the Hot Springs', but I've tried all the options at the Hot Springs, and tried visting it with all the girls who have that as an interaction, and nothing.
Go to the hot spring, look for a white flower that is by the fencing in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Reactions: LxV
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes