Dec 1, 2019
Prim, Yui, Charlotte + Sister, Layla are virgins
Blue "ninja" was virgin
Red "ninja" not sure
Not sure 'bout Maxi/Mary
Not sure bout Layla's Sister
Sasha and woman in publ. bath not virgin
(sorry already forgot some names)

Tbh this game is so pure vanilla so I think all young girls are virgins, Just all their life waiting for MC to arrive and deflower them)))
But it Will be too strange if adult women like Sasha...
While I agree that on this site and in this game specifically virgins are way overrepresented when compared to real life (Gia, Layla's sister, and Kaede, red ninja, I think are not though) so you might get the impression, I'd argue that virgins are not vanilla, since they offer a specific kink.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, but I meant this game protects player from any negative/controversial emotions like jealously/
Most girls are virgins, if not virgins, they'll never even speak 'bout their sexual experience or boyfriends Just not to make player jealous, even milf in public bath seems to have not much vaginal experience and that was very long ago.
Situation with Layla's sister is good example... but let's avoid spoilers)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Man, been so busy that I haven't played this game in a while.
I'm just curious, has the whole thing about how Mary feels about MC and Maxy having sex been addressed yet?
I mean, since they both share the same body, it's really awkward sometimes.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Man, been so busy that I haven't played this game in a while.
I'm just curious, has the whole thing about how Mary feels about MC and Maxy having sex been addressed yet?
I mean, since they both share the same body, it's really awkward sometimes.
As I remember, MC had some discussion with Mary about that, but nothing worth mentioning/

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
You folks been paying attention to the patreon page at all?
Stawer put up a progress report there a couple days. Talking about an overhaul of the replay gallery mostly, buuuuut....
Did say next update ahould be releasing in about 2 weeks! :D

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Is there a guide somewhere on how to unlock certain scenes?
I personally had no problems unlocking anything, but, I used google and found this:

Chances are anything you need will be there.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I personally had no problems unlocking anything, but, I used google and found this:

Chances are anything you need will be there.
I think i just need to do training and other stuff to get the scenes, but thanks anyway.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I think i just need to do training and other stuff to get the scenes, but thanks anyway.
Check the profiles of the girls which you can find from the heart icon at the top. The story events are listed below the hearts and on the right are all the events you can do with them. For example if Prim's chat event says available then you can see more content. If it said unavailable then you need to progress the main story to unlock more. And if it said "work in progress" then that is everything for that event for the current update.

Yeah some will be training events and some could be shower events. Prim and charlotte shower in the morning while maxy and mary are during the evenings. Yui is at the beach at noon at you can have an interaction then too. Majority of the scenes though are from the main story or training events.

Here Stawer posts progress reports and will add hints for scenes in a future technical update not the public release (so it doesn't bring confusion). Though if there is any other things you are missing I would gladly help you :)

starkj

May 17, 2022
Check the profiles of the girls which you can find from the heart icon at the top. The story events are listed below the hearts and on the right are all the events you can do with them. For example if Prim's chat event says available then you can see more content. If it said unavailable then you need to progress the main story to unlock more. And if it said "work in progress" then that is everything for that event for the current update.

Yeah some will be training events and some could be shower events. Prim and charlotte shower in the morning while maxy and mary are during the evenings. Yui is at the beach at noon at you can have an interaction then too. Majority of the scenes though are from the main story or training events.

Here Stawer posts progress reports and will add hints for scenes in a future technical update not the public release (so it doesn't bring confusion). Though if there is any other things you are missing I would gladly help you :)
Thanks for the help, i will check the profiles to see what i'm missing.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
5GB download? I think we might need to head into patching territory for updates from now on.
On itch you can use the launcher and download the public release and when the next public release comes out you can just update it from there if that helps

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm not going to say anything bad about any of the girls, since i love them all, but damn, mary is something else, her model is amazing :love:.

Reactions: Ruslan11
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes