ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i played more..Maxy still there..nothing new is triggering...i'm broken?..or the gods want me to retain Maxy :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canto Forte

Then you shouldn't of been allowed to name the MC then if no one was going to use the name you named the MC as it was pointless naming them then. If it had stated when meeting the MC that their name was Lucky then I wouldn't of said anything I would of still changed their name but I wouldn't of said anything about it. I always name honey select males loser and it has nothing to do with being lucky or a loser it's just what I name them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is it not their dialogue and mannerism enough of a drag ... that they have to pole their way into gals folds?
I always name honey select males loser
Why on EArth stamp them with demoralising low morale on top of their limitations when you have to wield them
and try to enjoy the game? Well .. if that gets you the kicks you need ... go game your loser!

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
Canto Forte

Then you shouldn't of been allowed to name the MC then if no one was going to use the name you named the MC as it was pointless naming them then. If it had stated when meeting the MC that their name was Lucky then I wouldn't of said anything I would of still changed their name but I wouldn't of said anything about it. I always name honey select males loser and it has nothing to do with being lucky or a loser it's just what I name them.
aww shit here we go again.jpg man before criticizing the game please play it for at least 20 mins, if you do you'll realize that Prim calls him lucky because she is used to it, she knows him from before (apparently you don't understand the context) and Maxy calls him lucky boy because she is Maxy, later she gives nicknames to everyone and never calls them by their real name.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry if this has been brought up, but my search-fu may be letting me down. I have a strange continuous low-frequency sound under the music, which gets quite annoying. Of course I can just turn the music off, but it would mean crippling part of the experience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stawer

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I can't figure out the two lewd scenes either. Also after giving Prim the costume, she says anytime we are alone she can wear it, there is no option for her to put it on. What is going on :mad:

Reactions: Stawer
D

Deleted member 451676

Here's a crunched/compressed version since no one else seems to be doing it. Crunched by Cruncher by bas. All the usual disclaimers about being lossy and all that. PC only.

Original size: 1.6GB
Crunched: 580MB

and

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes