myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can't give Primerose the idol costume in her room as it throws up a traceback error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can only gamble in the evening and the 2nd time you go to gamble there you meet Jeff again and say good morning to them instead of good evening.

I have one suggestion though maybe have all options you can pick with a girl a certain color and when there is no longer anything new with a option the color changes or gets removed so then we know what stuff still has stuff that you haven't seen yet. If something new appears with a option that you had once already finished then change the color again to show there is a new response to see with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stawer

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Xcellent

Just make sure you do everything multiple times with each girl til a option no longer has anything new or says that you finished all events for this training type for this version. The 3rd and 4th scenes have to do with

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Where is Sasha, when I can pracrise with her? can seem to find her any where :/

Xcellent

Jun 28, 2018
Xcellent

Just make sure you do everything multiple times with each girl til a option no longer has anything new or says that you finished all events for this training type for this version. The 3rd and 4th scenes have to do with
I've done everything but she just doesn't show up, how can I see her?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I finished the game and Maxy Conway is no longer available. I found 15 of the 16 scenes. The 4th scene with Maxy is missing.
screenshot0069.png
is that normal ? Do I do something wrong? or is that a bug?

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
I finished the game and Maxy Conway is no longer available. I found 15 of the 16 scenes. The 4th scene with Maxy is missing.
View attachment 561640
is that normal ? Do I do something wrong? or is that a bug?
It's not a bug my friend, it's just if you play the last main event on this version with Maxy, it shows up a warning that says if you keep on you won't get maxy available until the next update, it's part of the story. ;)

Reactions: oCATo

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Pretty neat updates. Also, "coffee", "Ciao" and the initial back to the date I was born introduction, is it just me or am I seeing some Kamen Rider Build references in a R18 games :D .

• Haha
Reactions: Stawer

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Not gonna comment about the game, saving that for later... but is it me or does the images taken for rooms (...) were taken with 105° FoV :alien:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I can't figure out the two lewd scenes either. Also after giving Prim the costume, she says anytime we are alone she can wear it, there is no option for her to put it on. What is going on :mad:
Try a boobjob :p

There should be a new option

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes