Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
So new update dropped. Kind of disappointed in it. Feels like the focus on "one" character was too much and all the others have been getting left behind.

1. Wasn't any new sex scenes besides the costume one (no I am not counting that tit grab in the shower as a sex scene and a peck on the lips doesn't count either), which was basically just a re-skin of one already there with new dialogue. If costumes end up providing more than a slight change to a scene, or they are able to wear the costumes permanently in the actual game, I see their value. Otherwise, it feels like a waste of effort/time to implement them right now when the game is very fresh.
  2. I believe this is just a multi-part update though and there's more to come, so I'm hoping it'll recover down the line. Otherwise god bless.
  3. For the month this one took to get published, it felt like I was playing a weekly update of WVM, which leads me to think I made a mistake dropping my support on that game and switching to supporting this one.
Sorry for being a bit too critical here but I do so far like this game a lot and want to see it do well.

But for some good feedback:

1. The direction taken with the "one" character this update was very interesting. The dynamic created felt unique and I haven't really played a game that went that route before. Trying to avoid spoilers but yeah, cool stuff.
  2. The game itself felt very smooth and there was basically no bugs I noticed in my playthrough.
  3. It's still fairly easy to grind money but I also like the new additions to the game aren't overly priced to where your bank breaks.
One last thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
So new update dropped. Kind of disappointed in it. Feels like the focus on "one" character was too much and all the others have been getting left behind.

1. Wasn't any new sex scenes besides the costume one (no I am not counting that tit grab in the shower as a sex scene and a peck on the lips doesn't count either), which was basically just a re-skin of one already there with new dialogue. If costumes end up providing more than a slight change to a scene, or they are able to wear the costumes permanently in the actual game, I see their value. Otherwise, it feels like a waste of effort/time to implement them right now when the game is very fresh.
  2. I believe this is just a multi-part update though and there's more to come, so I'm hoping it'll recover down the line. Otherwise god bless.
  3. For the month this one took to get published, it felt like I was playing a weekly update of WVM, which leads me to think I made a mistake dropping my support on that game and switching to supporting this one.
Sorry for being a bit too critical here but I do so far like this game a lot and want to see it do well.

1. The direction taken with the "one" character this update was very interesting. The dynamic created felt unique and I haven't really played a game that went that route before. Trying to avoid spoilers but yeah, cool stuff.
  2. The game itself felt very smooth and there was basically no bugs I noticed in my playthrough.
  3. It's still fairly easy to grind money but I also like the new additions to the game aren't overly priced to where your bank breaks.
One last thing:
Yeah there are several updates separated for each of the girls. The updates are split between all the girls, and a schedule was posted earlier of the plans of each update. It is more of smaller, detailed, but more frequent updates. Other games have single large updates or they are small incremental updates. Personally I like this format because each girl has a dedicated story update and more scenes added for them. It feels like each character actually has growth and each update increases your relationship with her rather than other games that just flat out ignore other characters. Some games that come to mind like Summertime Saga and Holliday island that some girls have tons of scenes while others barely have any. In those games defense they have a lot girls while this game only has a handful, but it gives more time for story and better development.

Last month he said he needed to do a lot of stuff last month and would be back on track this month. I know the first update is on Maxy, second is Prim and Layla, third is Charlotte and Yui, and fourth is Sasha. If you didn't know it is on Patreon which is not a problem if you didn't but now you know. In terms in how frequent updates get published I am not sure on that other than he said whatever it takes. So far he has been pretty consistent which to me just seems he is passionate in giving a good update. Also take in effect of the virus which has been crazy all over the planet so I am already assuming many updates across other games might take longer than usual.

But yeah I enjoy this game a lot too. I wasn't hating just adding some clarification and I agree with all your positive points. I know a lot of people here love Maxy which is great, but personally I really enjoy Prim's character. Which is the beauty of this game to actually enjoy it and be invested in characters you care about. I think it is really cool that there is something for everyone to enjoy which just makes it better when all the girls get same amount of development so no one is arguing for more scenes of a particular girl when you already know it is coming. Glad to see another person show love to this game

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

One last thing:
Version 0.4A has twice as much content as 0.3A (in number of renders and text), but I was delayed for three reasons: I fell ill for several days (It wasn't coronavirus xD), when I recovered I had to work for the days I was sick (I don't live from Lucky Paradox development unfortunately) and for Mary, this I must admit was my fault, I didn't think about the complexity that character had in code, they were quite frustrating days of programming and I had to remake content, since everything that happens with Maxy affects Mary, and vice versa. The game was horribly bugged and unplayable, it took me 4 days to fix the final version.

I know there's a habit that every update to a game must have new erotic content, but that's not the way I work. I don't like to force situations, contradicting what the characters are, and it wasn't possible to include erotic content with Mary in an organic way without contradicting her personality. I never liked it when there was a girl, for example, religious, who unjustifiably loved cocks. But I know that the developers are forced to do things like that because most players say that the quality of the game is better the more erotic content it has.

I think the costumes are a nice addition, I liked the way they looked and I added them, it doesn't lengthen the development time too much. I can do a poll on patreon and if most people think it's not worth it, then I don't work on it anymore.

Future versions B, C and D that complement version 0.4, will include more erotic content, because there is already a narrative construction that points to that (especially with Prim).

I'm sorry you were disappointed, you can always ask me before donating to avoid regrets. Thanks for the feedback.

I hope what I wrote doesn't seem rude :p

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is awesome. I like this type of games.I was wondering, which character will focus on the next version and will there be content for employees in the store?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game is awesome. I like this type of games.I was wondering, which character will focus on the next version and will there be content for employees in the store?
I find it highly unlikely that any more than the current 6 characters will get a personal questline, at least any time soon. The UI is obviously made for the 6, some systems are balanced now (e. g. 2 trainers for each attribute). A seventh or eigth character thus needs more game rework than just "include somebody more into the story". That wouldn't rule out any "greet and have fun" with another lady, but the game does not seem to go in that direction.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Now I'm working on the Prim and Layla story (0.4B). The free version will bring in new content with each of the girls.

In the future I will add content with secondary characters, but they will be external stories that do not affect the plot at all, it will only be side content.

It all depends on the reception of the game. When I finished the version 0.4, the first chapter of the main story will be closed. For now I want to focus on finishing the core of the game (The seven girls that the game will have will all be available from here).

There are many ideas and things I would love to add (Birthdays, Seasons, Upgrades, Features, Competitions, Special Events, Night Exploration, Drinking and Role Playing with the girls, etc...). But on the other hand I have to be realistic and see my chances so I don't get stuck with a half-baked game or it becomes a painfully long development that comes to nothing xD

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Stawer Could you tell me why there are two versions for 10 dollars, they are different, but they have the same value
I did changes of the Tiers to improve the rewards.

Alter has complete access to any build of future releases as long as you are in (A,B,C,D), but its limited to 25 :p (Except 0.4A as it would be unfair to the Nova who have supported me before.)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I did changes of the Tiers to improve the rewards.

Alter has complete access to any build of future releases as long as you are in (A,B,C,D), but its limited to 25 :p (Except 0.4A as it would be unfair to the Nova who have supported me before.)

I started the support there, you deserve it, I would like to take a higher level, but the dollar is very high in my country.
I thought there would be a 4b version to download, am I wrong?
I got the Alter version.

• Love
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I started the support there, you deserve it, I would like to take a higher level, but the dollar is very high in my country.
I thought there would be a 4b version to download, am I wrong?
I got the Alter version.
Im working on it now. There is a progress bar of the game at the home page :)

Thanks for your support <3!!!

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
But I will not have the right to download right? Would it be just 20 dollars for now? As I understand it, I will only have the right to download at launch from v.0.5, is that it?
From now on you have access to all versions, as long as you are "Alter". I only made the exception in 0.4A, since it came out before the tier "Alter" came out.

Version 0.4B, which should be finished soon, also includes all the contents of version 0.4A :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Thank you very much for responding, looking forward to seeing the girls, especially Prim, you have taken care of them all, but Prim has become divine.
Just to clarify, there will be no NTR in this game, right?
I had a huge disappointment just now in a game that I was expecting a lot.

• Haha

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Stawer
If I'm not mistaken, you would have to enable this function, so that the icon appears here (image)
I would appreciate it if you could have a look.
I think I should be ready now, but I'm not sure :p

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I think I should be ready now, but I'm not sure :p
Funcionó, gracias. Extraño a Prim, vi algunas imágenes de ella allí en el sitio, me encantó.
Aún más con esos maravillosos vello púbico,
Creo que me cansé de las peladinhas.

Worked, thank you. I miss Prim, I saw some images of her there on the site, I loved it.
Even more so with those wonderful pubic hair,
I think I got sick of hairless.

• Love
Mar 26, 2020
I know that a lot of people told you this but man what you did with HS it's totally different from other games made in HS :O btw keep up the good work <3

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes