V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Its been out since March 19 and public release should have been 7 days after. Stawer si estas leyendo esto, ayuda los pobres
View attachment 616131
I am a patron there, it only came out for 20 dollars and up, I am 10, I would have to leave for 10, and only after the public, and I still haven't received it.

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Its been out since March 19 and public release should have been 7 days after. Stawer si estas leyendo esto, ayuda los pobres
View attachment 616131
This is the first part of four (alpha version), they are versions with only a part of the total planned content and probably have bugs that break the game.

My intention is to finish everything this month or early next month. A lot of erotic content comes in version B and C (Prim now has 2 very soft scenes (V0.3.5)... Now she will have 6 or 7 (The animations takes time)), not counting the content of Layla, Charlotte (who will also have a lot) and Yui.

When I manage to finish the D (final) version (which should be quick to do), the game will be released for free a week later.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Lucky Paradox [v0.3.5] [Stawer] (1.55 GB)
537 MB unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Have to remember when I see your name in the alerts to ignore it as it's not a post with a new update.

JohnB4

Feb 6, 2019
I really like these character models, but there's a lot of faffing about for quite a bit of blueballing in this game. Stawer is quite a sap, but I can enjoy this level of vanilla writing. It made my kokoro go doki doki. I would like to make money at a slightly faster pace though. Otherwise, the CGs are great, and girls are great, and I'm very grateful toward the mechanic where you can see exactly what you need to do next to advance the plot.

I wish I could bang Helena over at the library...

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I really like these character models, but there's a lot of faffing about for quite a bit of blueballing in this game. Stawer is quite a sap, but I can enjoy this level of vanilla writing. It made my kokoro go doki doki. I would like to make money at a slightly faster pace though. Otherwise, the CGs are great, and girls are great, and I'm very grateful toward the mechanic where you can see exactly what you need to do next to advance the plot.

I wish I could bang Helena over at the library...
tfw when kokoro means heart in a spiritual sense XD
Shinzou.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
This is a great game. Yui is the cutest character I've ever seen. Thanks Dev!
Btw I got a question. Do you have any plan for lewd contents of side characters( Gia, Daisy, librarian, the red-haired in clothing store etc..) ??

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
give it your best Stawer
even i never tried this game before.. (i always skip game below 0.5version)
but that model.. uuu~
i will give it a try when 0.4 come out.

Reactions: Stawer

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
give it your best Stawer
even i never tried this game before.. (i always skip game below 0.5version)
but that model.. uuu~
i will give it a try when 0.4 come out.
It's a fun game with a decent amount of content for a 0.3, definitely give it a go when we get the new version.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
It's a fun game with a decent amount of content for a 0.3, definitely give it a go when we get the new version.
remind me when its 4.0 will ya? haha keep forgetting if it burried by other notif game

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Gia is too attractive to have no contents. If she can't be connected with MC, I hope to see at least her love story with Anton as a bonus chapter.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes