Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
why must you play with my heart strings and cut off love options.... this really hurts tbh i dont want to be "just friends" fuck that

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Lucky Paradox [v0.4.0C] [Stawer] (1.99 GB)
723 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

2pervy4u

Nov 28, 2018
love the game, though I didn't like charlotte' french responses from time to time.
Like when she says "Bonne nuit" when mc comes knocking on her door @ sunset.
This should be "Bonsoir", as "Bonne nuit" means "good night", something you say when going to sleep.

Though that's me nitpicking cuz french is my second language :D

Love it! Keep going!

Reactions: Stawer

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there going to be an updated mac version for the game, it has been a while?

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I don't want to do Spoilers :(

But let's just say it's not gonna ruin your gaming experience or your progress :p

and about secondary girls... OF COURSE! but I don't know when :)
I appreciate your answer xD, and yes I know, but it is funny because I am more excited by the story than by the sexual content of the game hahaha, although of course good views do not ruin anything 7u7

A question, I don't have the game downloaded here but from itch and it doesn't say what update it has, is it the same one you have here?

And again Thank you very much for all your work n.n
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

agradezco tu respuesta xD, y si lo se, pero es gracioso por que estoy mas emocionado por la historia que por el contenido sexual del juego jajaja, aun que claro unas buenas vistas no arruinan en nada 7u7

una duda, yo no tengo descargado el juego de acá si no de itch y ahi no dice que actualización tiene, es la misma que tienes acá ?

y de nuevo muchísimas gracias por todo tu trabajo n.n

Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes