Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Reviews help a lot to gain visibility, but few people do one :cry:
People approach this differently, but although I would consider this a 5-star game right now, I usually only review when games are very close to finishing because judging on potential alone is unjust if a game gets abandoned or just hastily finished (still the better version though) but also can't be really 5 stars if major chunks of the game are still missing. Maybe I'll do you the favor later though.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
No need to put non-consensual in quotes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was in quotes because, at least to me, I liked the girl, the relationship, and the personality all enough to not mind it. Like to me that was a predictable part of Maxy that I wanted and enjoyed. I'd hate the scene if it were Yui or Charlotte, that's unlike them and would feel like rape, but I felt like you got what you paid for with Maxy. That's all.

Your opinion's perfectly fair, though. No tolerance policies on that are more than reasonable.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was in quotes because, at least to me, I liked the girl, the relationship, and the personality all enough to not mind it. Like to me that was a predictable part of Maxy that I wanted and enjoyed. I'd hate the scene if it were Yui or Charlotte, that's unlike them and would feel like rape, but I felt like you got what you paid for with Maxy. That's all.

Your opinion's perfectly fair, though. No tolerance policies on that are more than reasonable.
We shouldn't forget that even with a partner whom you love and who loves you, with whom you've had more sexual encounters than days in your life and never a problem, a "I don't want to right now" can always happen, a "I don't want this specific thing in our sex life" can happen as well, so consent has to be established each and every single time. Of course there's rarely the need to ask because context will give it away.

There is however a difference between what's acceptable in real life and what may happen in media (books, films, games). And while I think it is somewhat gray-ish here in the end it holds up. While the MC may not have agreed, the player has by following the path this far. I would see this discussion more in place (not that it isn't valid here as well) with all the sleep molestation, mind control, drug induced or blackmailed favors you see in many games.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
How do I unlock those scenes?
Those scenes that are missing are unlocked by either Chatting or Practicing with the respective character .
You should always check your Character BIO , to see if you have done everything .
Will leave Screenshots of that in the spoiler section down bellow :)

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
People approach this differently, but although I would consider this a 5-star game right now, I usually only review when games are very close to finishing because judging on potential alone is unjust if a game gets abandoned or just hastily finished (still the better version though) but also can't be really 5 stars if major chunks of the game are still missing. Maybe I'll do you the favor later though.
Something totally understandable seeing games that are abandoned or lowering their quality in the process :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...at first i thought that was a boring game, with a lot of grind, but boy, i was wrong....altouth the main history is not perfect...every single history of the girls is realy nice, and the models are gorgeous, i was sad that the current version was ended, great job dev.

Reactions: User327 and Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes