edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Can anyone help me find all the log book page locations?

Edit: Guess I'm all caught up now 6/6, thanks!

Last edited:

argonic894

May 23, 2020
This game was great my only personal gripe was I dislike over-sized boobs so Prim didn't really appeal to me. However, I really can't complain because we get all sizes in this game (something many games seem to lack!). Yui was my favorite and I was bummed there wasn't more Sasha content yet. Hopefully her future scenes won't be all about her ass, small titties need love too!

Any plans to add animated scenes for (Shiziui?)? I forgot her name, she only had a couple scenes in the gambling place. Might have a thing for tiny tsundere girls. ;)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This game was great my only personal gripe was I dislike over-sized boobs so Prim didn't really appeal to me. However, I really can't complain because we get all sizes in this game (something many games seem to lack!). Yui was my favorite and I was bummed there wasn't more Sasha content yet. Hopefully her future scenes won't be all about her ass, small titties need love too!

Any plans to add animated scenes for (Shiziui?)? I forgot her name, she only had a couple scenes in the gambling place. Might have a thing for tiny tsundere girls. ;)
I really love the diversity of the dev is putting in this game, the only missing thing for me is a milf and we are done, also i really like that every girl have a unique history, i have met some great writers in this site (and on discord), and this is dev surely is one of these.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

Kaede will have yumyum for 0.5 and Shizuka for 0.6 :p

I really love the diversity of the dev is putting in this game, the only missing thing for me is a milf and we are done, also i really like that every girl have a unique history, i have met some great writers in this site (and on discord), and this is dev surely is one of these.
Felicia (? xD!

I really appreciate your words :love:

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
I really originally thought this was going to be some small low effort thing maybe a oldschool game cookie cutter at best, but this has been really great and glad to see it updating :) sorry if this comes out as insulting sounding 100% mean it as a compliment.
Just a lol at fact I even downloaded it into a folder I labeled for quick games and this certaintly not and is still far from completed amazing work.

Reactions: Stawer

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
Is there any game guides for this? I have progressed so far with the main girls (except Mary as she was not introduced in my playthrough) and all of their paths are WIP.

Anything I've missed or anyone can guide me what I need to do next?

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Is there any game guides for this? I have progressed so far with the main girls (except Mary as she was not introduced in my playthrough) and all of their paths are WIP.

Anything I've missed or anyone can guide me what I need to do next?
There is no guide as such or a rhythm to follow more than the same that you want to carry, for Mary's, I can ask where you downloaded the game from here or from somewhere else?
I ask it because if you have the latest version 0.4.0C Mary should come out moving a little, unless you continue in version 0.3.5 as in my case.
Still need to know if you are doing the main route or the one of the girls who are secondary to my point of view?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No hay una guía como tal o un ritmo que seguir mas que el mismo que tu quieras llevar, para lo de Mary, puedo preguntar de donde descargaste el juego si de aca o de otro lado?
Lo pregunto por que si tienes la ultima versión 0.4.0C deberia de salirte Mary avanzando un poco, a no ser que sigas en la versión 0.3.5 como es mi caso.
Igual falta saber si estas haciendo la ruta principal o la de las chicas que son secundarias a mi punto de vista?

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Kaede will have yumyum for 0.5 and Shizuka for 0.6 :p
Ahah that's Spoiler.
Anyway, there are some wrong 'subjects' in some sentences and I think 1 or 2 sentences meant the opposite of what was written, but this is a great game! I have started supporting it! I really like Prim so far and I love Yui. I can't wait for more content for her.
Especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poor Yui she went to the Beach for the date with the MC and he basically sent her away refusing any contact with her.

Last edited:
  • Love

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
There is no guide as such or a rhythm to follow more than the same that you want to carry, for Mary's, I can ask where you downloaded the game from here or from somewhere else?
I ask it because if you have the latest version 0.4.0C Mary should come out moving a little, unless you continue in version 0.3.5 as in my case.
Still need to know if you are doing the main route or the one of the girls who are secondary to my point of view?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No hay una guía como tal o un ritmo que seguir mas que el mismo que tu quieras llevar, para lo de Mary, puedo preguntar de donde descargaste el juego si de aca o de otro lado?
Lo pregunto por que si tienes la ultima versión 0.4.0C deberia de salirte Mary avanzando un poco, a no ser que sigas en la versión 0.3.5 como es mi caso.
Igual falta saber si estas haciendo la ruta principal o la de las chicas que son secundarias a mi punto de vista?

I have the 0.4C. I was thinking I may have missed something.

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I have the 0.4C. I was thinking I may have missed something.
If I am not mistaken for Mary to come out, you must finish everything available with Maxy, verify that everything is ending if you are not missing an event.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
si no me equivoco para que salga Mary debes terminar todo lo disponible con Maxy, verifica que este todo terminando si no es que te hace falta algun evento.

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Hi Dev, for the next update; can you implement having more fun with the girls in the morning (besides showering with Maxy) ?
Besides Maxy, I cannot find any of the other girls (unless I missing something here :))

• Angry
Reactions: notBatman747
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes