Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
True. But damn sometimes it seems like he doesn't want to be loved, like with telling Layla just that they would not see each other anymore and that was it.
Well I don't know if you noticed that but he's so self destructive and he knows that , another reason is that he don't wanna hurt prim either and another thing is that there are some dialogues that are not activated for example if you have not advanced or if you have advanced with some girls I know this because I had to start from the beggining :confused:

And finally I think that is a hint, maybe if you want to keep Layla, Prim will have to stay out of that triangle :ROFLMAO: if you know what I mean

potatoboye

Mar 6, 2019
I updated the 3.5 version to the 4.0 one, with Maxy's route already finished, but the character events are still locked. Do I need to start over?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

The most experimental update so far its here!!!

I hope it doesn't have so many bugs xD!
Important things to keep in mind:
  • Save in a new slot, in case the worst happens.
  • All reported bugs of version 0.4C have been fixed.
Changelog:
  • 10 - 20 min of New Content ~
  • More Sasha Content (Story Only).
  • Full Costume System Working (Now the Girls can Wear the Suits - Interactions Have Visual Variations.)
  • 1 New Secret Event.
  • Hundreds of bugs have been fixed.
  • The android version has been brutally compressed xD

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Changelog:
  • 10 - 20 min of New Content ~
  • More Sasha Content (Story Only).
  • Full Costume System Working (Now the Girls can Wear the Suits - Interactions Have Visual Variations.)
  • 1 New Secret Event.
  • Hundreds of bugs have been fixed.
  • The android version has been brutally compressed xD
The more sasha the better, those legs are a killer...but after what Stawer said, i'm in the Felicia hype...but who i'm lying....i guess i'm all girls hype, there is none that i have any way said "she is boring", all are awesome.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The more sasha the better, those legs are a killer...but after what Stawer said, i'm in the Felicia hype...but who i'm lying....i guess i'm all girls hype, there is none that i have any way said "she is boring", all are awesome.
Agreed, all the girls are great, I would say that but it's been a while since I've last played this game and I haven't seen any of the recent content so I don't know much about the recent additions.
Yui is and will always be best girl imo, I adore her.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Agreed, all the girls are great, I would say that but it's been a while since I've last played this game and I haven't seen any of the recent content so I don't know much about the recent additions.
Complete agree...man...i have played a lot of games here, and i must say, the is only a few games that i can say that i love every single girl of the game, and this is one...the dev have write every girl in an amazing way, and not only the main girls, but for example maxy's mother that in the beggining i have thought that was a bitch (because o what maxy said) was in the end an amazing character.

Reactions: Hones

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
If I am not mistaken for Mary to come out, you must finish everything available with Maxy, verify that everything is ending if you are not missing an event.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
si no me equivoco para que salga Mary debes terminar todo lo disponible con Maxy, verifica que este todo terminando si no es que te hace falta algun evento.
So far I have all the girls at "WIP" now, and I'm no raising their hearts anymore, so I feel like I'm stuck hahah

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
hey find this game now seem great the only thing it's the sandbox tag:rolleyes: not really a fan it's well done and worth a try?

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Well I don't know if you noticed that but he's so self destructive and he knows that , another reason is that he don't wanna hurt prim either and another thing is that there are some dialogues that are not activated for example if you have not advanced or if you have advanced with some girls I know this because I had to start from the beggining :confused:

And finally I think that is a hint, maybe if you want to keep Layla, Prim will have to stay out of that triangle :ROFLMAO: if you know what I mean
Yeah of course. I know. Tho actually he isn't sure about that. Anton labelled him that and Layla didn't agree, while the MC didn't appear sure of that part. He is sure of being a bad person not worth loving, tho (even if it's probably not true). That being said, I still think he is an idiot. :D Not a bad person, but an idiot ahah.

Yep. That's what I thought too.

The most experimental update so far its here!!!
Thank you sir!

Yui fan here too. One of the reasons I started supporting on Patreon ahah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones and Stawer

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
yeah, its a good sandbox. Has a hint system that tells you what to do next.
Perfect if it's not a click clueless in every location at every time or raise a random stat till somethin change like a lot of sanbox game no problem for me (y)

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hi Dev, for the next update; can you implement having more fun with the girls in the morning (besides showering with Maxy) ?
Besides Maxy, I cannot find any of the other girls (unless I missing something here :))
Probably in version 0.5 :p

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Stawer wtf man it was an enjoyable game how can you do something so terrible without a warning!!!!!!!!!
I'm italian and my my work is pizzaiolo i categorically refuse to play an mc who say pizza with pineapple is not so bad atlest prim have some taste she know is disgusting
I'll have you know that many asians love pizza with pineapple :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes