Mar 23, 2020
I'm very confused: I downloaded the new update, but everything still says WIP or end of content. Also the new girl is not showing up. Is the save not compatible with the new version? Also in my memories I'm not showing all the scenes featured on the last page. Stawer, any help here?

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
One thing... Sasha knows when someone uses cheats to hack money... I'm just saying...

Will there be consequences? I don't know...

She knows other things too... She's a supernova after all.
is the game has a lot of content right now. characters looks cute btw.

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
Wow this game is really good. Beautiful girls, great writing, lots of content and the grind isn't that bad. I'm looking forward to future updates.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What would this change of alter, or cambio de alter?
I clicked on it and nothing happened (or at least I didn't notice)
Is the change of Mary to Maxy, just wait for the other day, and both os characters change.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is the change of Mary to Maxy, just wait for the other day, and both os characters change.
Thanks, only one scene was missing from Maxy, and I didn't find her, now the gallery is complete, just waiting for the next update.
I can't get enough of saying, women are very beautiful, Dev has great taste.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks, only one scene was missing from Maxy, and I didn't find her, now the gallery is complete, just waiting for the next update.
I can't get enough of saying, women are very beautiful, Dev has great taste.
I totaly agree with you about the girls, the only thing sad is that we cannot have both (at same time) Mary and Maxy, but who knows, maybe they are both a fusion of both girls of different universes and one day they can be released and we can have both at same time, after all, Maxy always wanted a threesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer and V&M
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes