bepri

Jul 27, 2017
I don't understand how this guy doesn't have more support. I've been following games like this for a few years now and this is the best shit I've played yet. Literally no areas are lacking. I didn't even have the urge to turn on the console and cheat past money grinds because so many scenes were tied to working.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Anybody have a save file from like 2 updates ago? I upgraded my computer and forgot to relocate my saves :(

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I appreciate your answer xD, and yes I know, but it is funny because I am more excited by the story than by the sexual content of the game hahaha, although of course good views do not ruin anything 7u7

A question, I don't have the game downloaded here but from itch and it doesn't say what update it has, is it the same one you have here?

And again Thank you very much for all your work n.n
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

agradezco tu respuesta xD, y si lo se, pero es gracioso por que estoy mas emocionado por la historia que por el contenido sexual del juego jajaja, aun que claro unas buenas vistas no arruinan en nada 7u7

una duda, yo no tengo descargado el juego de acá si no de itch y ahi no dice que actualización tiene, es la misma que tienes acá ?

y de nuevo muchísimas gracias por todo tu trabajo n.n
This one is not on itch yet, since it is the patreon's version and the last part is still missing. but don't worry, saved games are compatible :)

Reactions: Ritsuga

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I don't understand how this guy doesn't have more support. I've been following games like this for a few years now and this is the best shit I've played yet. Literally no areas are lacking. I didn't even have the urge to turn on the console and cheat past money grinds because so many scenes were tied to working.
Thanks for your words :love:

Reviews help a lot to gain visibility, but few people do one :cry:

Although that doesn't discourage me, I do this because I'm passionate about this game :giggle:

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for your words :love:

Reviews help a lot to gain visibility, but few people do one :cry:

Although that doesn't discourage me, I do this because I'm passionate about this game :giggle:
Damn glad to hear you say that, hope you keep working. I'll happily write up a proper review.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd say this game has probably passd the 10 hour mark of content with various yumyum with each dame all repeatable in pretty much every oriface found
so..give Stawer money so he can buy chexmix

Reactions: asanoturna
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes