V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not a saint, I always used the money trick (only him):cry:, but after Dev said that Sasha knows I'm using it, I deleted the save and started all over again, but it was worth every second.:love:

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I'm not a saint, I always used the money trick (only him):cry:, but after Dev said that Sasha knows I'm using it, I deleted the save and started all over again, but it was worth every second.:love:
I'm curious to know what sasha says if I use the money hack xD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
tengo curiosidad de saber que dice sasha si use el hack de dinero xD

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I'm curious to know what sasha says if I use the money hack xD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
tengo curiosidad de saber que dice sasha si use el hack de dinero xD
Nothing so far, she just knows :p

Dont worry, it won't be anything to ruin the save either :)

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Nothing so far, she just knows :p

Dont worry, it won't be anything to ruin the save either :)

hahaha I wasn't saying that, maybe I had an idea to see how you are here and I thought you would put something fun when interacting with Sasha if I cheated hahahaha

In the same way that I have to wait until June 1 for your update of where I have your game :), I am anxious hehe ***

• Love
Reactions: Stawer

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You remember that she can see stuff....and now i remember too HAHAHA :LOL:

Reactions: V&M

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Generally speaking, "hacking" stats in games is risky. Money or the equivalent usually (but not always) is fair game but all kinds of stats can break the game. Flags triggering when meeting thresholds may not be triggered, events that will (maybe not even intentionally) work within a certain value range won't work properly and break the internal logic. At least two of my favorite games on here "suffer" from that if I am reading the threads correctly. The same is also true for many "normal" games by the way.

Given that and that for most games the journey is the main part of the game, I don't really see the appeal unless it's a really murderous grind (You earn 3-5$ by one activity including a non avoidable 3 second animation until you reach 1000$).

Same holds for "finished save game files". Sure in some games they may unlock repeatable actions or the gallery, but everything will be out of context, the characters will lose their character and become a graphic only H scene which, given the availability of similar content all over the net, usually isn't that great without all that context.

Rant over, please continue with your lives :)

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
This isn't really a complaint as I love this game and I have expressed my love for Prim. So my question is, did Prim's breasts get smaller? :mad:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is it supposed to just close the program entirely after the line "... a better world." or did something go wrong on my end?

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
Oh please dont hack appeal
as i said in my comment, the game really doesnt need to be hacked since its not grindy at all. Leveling up the attributes unlocks scenes which i think is a fantastic way of doing it. Rather than having to grind for content. i just posted the comment in case others wanted to know what they were.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes