DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
If anyones need, were is Full Gallery UnLocker for 0.4.02 version:
But remema, Gallery from Dev can see only the fist time Sex scenes...
It means, if you want see seconed time sex scenes, aka sandbox style, with costymes, when sorry... Slap Dev, it his fault ^_^

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Version 4.0 (might have been fixed in the updates)

During conversation with Yui about black dragon, she was in the maid outfit, MC says "It is not an opinion that should be taken into account" Yui switches posture on next screen, which makes her flicker and there is the original posture version of her standing behind the new one. This also happens when she says "alone" and "Sorry."

I think Layla doesn't have a proper end of content. Same with Mary

buayas

Jun 29, 2018
after talk to charlotte in her room(sex scene), music stop playing throughout the game, is it bug?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Wow...
I was ignoring this game before waiting for it to be big enough...
Well, after like 6 hours straight of story I'm stoked. This is really incredible.

Only one complain: the "side events" are not really clear, but maybe it's just me. I have a lot of "Available" but even trying to interact with the girls at different time and places doesn't trigger anything... a better guide would be nice for us dumby :p

Keep going, incredible characters and super nice graphic.

• Love
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Wow...
I was ignoring this game before waiting for it to be big enough...
Well, after like 6 hours straight of story I'm stoked. This is really incredible.

Only one complain: the "side events" are not really clear, but maybe it's just me. I have a lot of "Available" but even trying to interact with the girls at different time and places doesn't trigger anything... a better guide would be nice for us dumby :p

Keep going, incredible characters and super nice graphic.
When you perform a specific activity, you are supposed to activate new content. If nothing happens, it must be a bug :unsure:

somebodynobody fixed on the new version :)

About Layla and Mary, what do you mean?

buayas Probably o_O

Thanks you all for the feedback, it will help me to improve the game in the next version :D

izzyensley

Jun 7, 2020
how can i buy the screwdriver?... the only place i think about is the store at baker street but i don´t think thats the place

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
somebodynobody fixed on the new version :)

About Layla and Mary, what do you mean?
Sorry for not replying earlier.

What I meant was that every other girl had the information that there was no more to do with the girls in the text box at the bottom, for some reason those 2 didn't have that, and I had to check the relationships to see there is nothing left.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, this is an excellent game with quite a bit of content. When I saw 0.4 I didn't think there would be this much content in the game already.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
Those models...PERFECTION!
This game has THE best and most realistic breast texture and physics i ever seen in any game.
I cant wait what Mary gets in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes