somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I see you're a vegetarian too :sneaky:

Although we'll have to wait until version 0.6 or 0.7 :unsure:
That, and I like some French wine with it, maybe out lovely chef's sister? I am waiting for him to watch the little mermaid and mimic the French chef from it.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
after igot the key from sasha iwent to second floor and open the white door and konw the truth about anton and what happened to him and the conversation between sasha and johan the closed by itself and ido not know why
then iopend the game again and loaded it when igot the key from sasha and went to second floor and try to open the white door but the mc said this (ican't go in there,ihave abad feeling)
so is there somerthing wrong idid ?

• Wow
Reactions: Stawer

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
I found out about this game a couple of days ago and have been playing it for hours since. This game is great, really looking forward to its further expansion. Give me more big tiddy goth gf content. Also more little prim.

goohshi

Dec 24, 2019
If anyone is here and interested, ShayneSweet just started a

• Love

chillo

May 7, 2017
so for people wanting to use console to skip any grinds .... tbh the game isnt very grindy at all so its not really worth it. but i will say this for those who want to skip anyway, all the variables are in spanish

(Fitness) fitness = xxx
(Charisma) carisma = xxx
(Subtlety) sutileza = xxx
(Creativity) creatividad = xxx
(Knowledge) conocimiento = xxx
(Appeal/Attractive) atractivo = xxx

inventory.money = xxx
i cannot access console
ive edited 00console rpy to True - capital t but i cabt access it in game
any help plz?

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Poor Layla must think she's dumb for not figuring out how to get her signal booster to work, when the reality is far beyond anything she could imagine...

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Poor Layla must think she's dumb for not figuring out how to get her signal booster to work, when the reality is far beyond anything she could imagine...
Sometimes because of lack of support from the people around you, you never manage to discover your true potential. Worse if you live in a small town that is totally isolated and you don't even have a friend to share your ideas with :(

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
Mary is so adorable. I love her shy personality, it's cute. I'm personally waiting for more Charlotte and Sasha content. I love those petite bodies. But all these characters look magnificent and the story is pretty well done. Stawer you are doing a wonderful job with this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Mary is so adorable. I love her shy personality, it's cute. I'm personally waiting for more Charlotte and Sasha content. I love those petite bodies. But all these characters look magnificent and the story is pretty well done. Stawer you are doing a wonderful job with this game.

Version 0.5 will bring a lot of content for Sasha :p

Obviously with the other girls too, but Sasha and Mary needs more love :):)

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
after igot the key from sasha iwent to second floor and open the white door and konw the truth about anton and what happened to him and the conversation between sasha and johan the closed by itself and ido not know why
then iopend the game again and loaded it when igot the key from sasha and went to second floor and try to open the white door but the mc said this (ican't go in there,ihave abad feeling)
so is there somerthing wrong idid ?
I've received a lot of comments about this xD

Short explanation.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes