DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey m8. Thanks for the most recent update. The new costumes were a welcome sight.
I found some typos in the english version. I wrote down the corrections in the name of the images:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm a bit upset. I played and got to the room with Sasha and as the scene went on my game crashed and when i opened it back up i realized that i hadn't saved in over 2 hours. Now i have to do all the scenes all over again. Does anyone have a save just before the key scene, otherwise I'm done and will put this game on the back burner for a while.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I'm a bit upset. I played and got to the room with Sasha and as the scene went on my game crashed and when i opened it back up i realized that i hadn't saved in over 2 hours. Now i have to do all the scenes all over again. Does anyone have a save just before the key scene, otherwise I'm done and will put this game on the back burner for a while.
Check on the autosaves, should have been saved just before the crash and sorry :cry:

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Check on the auto saves and sorry :cry:
Well it hadn't saved it on the auto save, but I skipped until I got back to the scene. I saw the whole scene this time now I'm back to the scene where it actually was reset on purpose, lol. I didnt miss much of the scene in the first place.

Reactions: Stawer

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Well it hadn't saved it on the auto save, but I skipped until I got back to the scene. I saw the whole scene this time now I'm back to the scene where it actually was reset on purpose, lol. I didnt miss much of the scene in the first place.
I normally save frequently so I didn't have that issue, but I had a save that had me in my room with all my progress still there after seeing the key scene. Auto save would have worked too.

Reactions: Stawer

liqingyu

Jul 16, 2020
Just wanted to drop by to send some love :love:

A game where you get to really care about all the characters, they all feel unique and you want to take care of each of them! love it! I love Yui, barely talks and might often have that empty look but she still conveys lots of emotions.

Also gorgeous body models!

Keep up the great work!

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: User327 and Stawer

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Hi, been playing a little bit now and I have to say. Good job.
The story is engaging and the characters have nice models.

I've found a little spelling error in the document "Merry Christmas?" it says "melt [...] at 350°K".
The unit is Kelvin not Degree Kelvin so unlike with °C it should just be written as 350K.

Keep it up, this looks incredibly promising.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hi, been playing a little bit now and I have to say. Good job.
The story is engaging and the characters have nice models.

I've found a little spelling error in the document "Merry Christmas?" it says "melt [...] at 350°K".
The unit is Kelvin not Degree Kelvin so unlike with °C it should just be written as 350K.

Keep it up, this looks incredibly promising.
Thanks for your words, I hope you like the game :love:

Now I'm working hard on improving the whole game and adding lots of new content, I'll leave an image of another new costume included in the new version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there any femdom in the game like can i choose to be sub? am a sub so i dont know if this game lis for me or not so thats why am asking

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
Is the game supposed to be played in spanish? i can read and speak it fluently so i just don't know whether it would make any difference at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there any femdom in the game like can i choose to be sub? am a sub so i dont know if this game lis for me or not so thats why am asking
What femdom content is present in this game and with what characters?
IIRC, Maxy offers a scene where she is pretty dom (and her personality definitely is for a reasonable amount of time), but generally when looking for a strong femdom game, there's probably better choices out there, most parts of this game aren't.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
Is this an alpha release? Downloaded and loaded my old save. Found a new room. Long event, game menu disabled, suddenly they talk spanish. Dammit, time to skip. Skip skip skip, game closes with no messages. Okay.
Can you send me screenshots or your save?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes