Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Game closes after Shasa shoes the MC the memory of antons death and starts talking to Jonah. I get no error at all it just simply closes.
Sooo aparantly you its meant to crash becuase the dev made it this way. But is that the end of the content or something ? Nothing happenes after i relaunch the game....

Last edited:

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
No, it's a bug from the Alpha :cry:
Ah, gotcha. It's all good, just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to understand it. Still very interested in the story. I'll continue as if I just never saw it until it's time for it to come up properly.

Aug 17, 2019
Having the same problem as the guy earlier in the thread, where to progress Sasha it just says "have fun with other girls" despite having done all their main and side content (including Mary), bought all the costumes and Maxi's gift, seen all the nighttime introduction scenes with all possible girls, having max (currently possible) affection with Sasha, and having waited at least an in-game week.

Also, for anyone still wondering about the Johan auto-close and not using autosaves, just reload your last save, get as far as you can with Sasha's story (until at least the scene in the library where she finds the journal) then wait a couple of days/do some activities with other girls and you should get the payoff.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

TheAlmightyPotato

Apr 21, 2020
Console commands to raise attributes:
(starting from left to right)
fitness = 1000
carisma = 1000
sutileza = 1000
creatividad = 1000
conocimiento = 1000
atractvio = 1000

command for money
inventory.money = 1000

game is written in Spanish, hence the Spanish words

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
good game thus far and one thing i have to say is that there should be more items as gifts and more outfits for others and prim as well like new bikini suits, stuff animals, books, and other stuff that other girls are into. Also is there gonna be any sex scenes of Charlotte?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Thank you, I'm going to work on those bugs right now... They're pretty critical...
What's the point of naming the MC if he's called Lucky and Doggie? What's the deal with Anton being dead and the game closing after you find out? Why the F don't i feel attached to the game? Why are some of the characters just so detached from reality and feel weird? Not saying it's bad just tossing in my two cents.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
my game crashes after the conversation between sasha and johan
It is supposed to crash after seeing that scene. It's kinda intended to spook you out but you should have an auto save at least to go back to. I made a save before I went into the door and when I loaded back into the game there was a save I had that is right after that happens with all my progress intact. If you go back to the door the text should be different that says something like "I don't want to go there right now." Then you know you have seen the hidden scene. I never had a problem with it

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention after said "Crash" the room locks so you can't go back in. If the game involves time travel in some way. (Which i think it does) Then i don't feel lost at all just not invested in the story. The one chick who shows up to you asking or rather telling you that you two are a couple must be from the future or a someone who knows something you should know. But meh. With this game it's all what ifs!

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
What's the point of naming the MC if he's called Lucky and Doggie? What's the deal with Anton being dead and the game closing after you find out? Why the F don't i feel attached to the game? Why are some of the characters just so detached from reality and feel weird? Not saying it's bad just tossing in my two cents.
That's only Prim and Maxy that call him that while the rest of the characters call you by your name. Also if you payed attention to the story you would know why prim calls him doggie as it is a nickname anton gave you and told prim to call you that. He also wears dog tags if you didn't notice. You can also have prim call you by your actual name later, but she calls you doggie to tease you and it is part of her playful character. So I don't understand where you think there is no point where characters do call you by your real name.

During the scene in anton's room there is tension, ominous, and spooky feeling since you are speaking to really powerful god like beings of the mayor and sasha. It builds up to the point where something feels like something bad will happen and then it crashes. It is supposed to have a spooky impact that I feel lands the mark.

Can you elaborate how you don't feel attached to the game? You go through characters stories and build relationships with them. You are supposed to build care and interest to the characters while relating to their stories. I feel all the characters are interesting with great personalities and there should be at least one you can attach to because there should be one that fits your taste. Also confused what you mean on the characters being detached from reality. I think they all have their own goals and issues that is relatable and interesting.

While you are entitled to your opinion I question some of your points

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Not to mention after said "Crash" the room locks so you can't go back in. If the game involves time travel in some way. (Which i think it does) Then i don't feel lost at all just not invested in the story. The one chick who shows up to you asking or rather telling you that you two are a couple must be from the future or a someone who knows something you should know. But meh. With this game it's all what ifs!
If you open the door early (thanks to the wild bug that appeared), it is very confusing what happens...

There is no time travel.

Yui doesn't come from the future.

I'm sorry that this bug has ruined your game experience, but this is an alpha version that shouldn't be released until it's more polished...

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes