wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
I don't know what to say... Maybe it's not a game for you...

But I will try to explain some things and why the bug ruins the experience, in my opinion...

Yui is a girl who is broken ... if you advance her story, you discover that she has many responsibilities, suffers abuse from her peers and has always been very lonely (Her only partner has been Kaede, but she's also her rival)... She can see things that others can't, because she's a Nova, and that also makes her one of the four possible candidates to replace the mayor of Argleton.

She doesn't see the future or the past, something Sasha can do, but she knows about the main character, if it is explained later in the story.

You don't care about Anton's death because of how shocking he was. You care about everything else... What does that mean for each of the girls? How will Prim react to losing her brother? What will happen to Yui if you're another candidate and an antagonist in her story? What does Sasha want to achieve? How does that affect Maxy and Mary?

The crash is important too: Since, with that, the mayor is keeping Lucky from finding out the truth... But you as a player know the truth and so does Sasha. From that moment the glow Sasha talks about covers the background of the mainmenu, you can see other things. The real story is activated.

About Doggie, it doesn't matter at this point, I don't think you'll find the story interesting, I don't want you to waste your time playing something that's not worth it :(
I'd like to say it's a nice and laid back story. Real good this far and will continue to watch for updates of this game and I do hope you will do those scenes of anal sex with the girls. Keep up with the good work.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seems like a nice game..a side from NOT having mods or cheats ...i find myself losing interest because of the navigation system
click around endlessly going in circles trying to get outside of the house so i can explorer and make money and all that crap
NOT Just this game i find alot of games are this way lately and for that reason alone i often just delete and move onto something different ...nothing worse then wasting half hour or more clicking to do a circle a jerk and be no further ahead then when ya started clicking in the first place...not ready to throw the towel in with game yet tho as its peaked my interest a bit
if anything it may help me develop some patience....for now ill be trying out OTHER games and come back to this on/off until i cant bare to play anymore and perhaps delete it ahh well

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
ahhh yeah once again another game no console cheats and/or mods
It's a grind to get where you need to complete things since its a straightforward game. It also makes you make a choice in each girl when doing things and in some cases promote a scene with that particular girl or girls.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
When Charlotte puts on a dress and lets her hair down she is absolutely stunning.

Also very :) to have my little kitty back.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
seems like a nice game..a side from NOT having mods or cheats ...i find myself losing interest because of the navigation system
click around endlessly going in circles trying to get outside of the house so i can explorer and make money and all that crap
NOT Just this game i find alot of games are this way lately and for that reason alone i often just delete and move onto something different ...nothing worse then wasting half hour or more clicking to do a circle a jerk and be no further ahead then when ya started clicking in the first place...not ready to throw the towel in with game yet tho as its peaked my interest a bit
if anything it may help me develop some patience....for now ill be trying out OTHER games and come back to this on/off until i cant bare to play anymore and perhaps delete it ahh well
Why do you need cheat or mod? the game itself never force you any kind of grind, the most expensive item that you buy is the guitar, also the navigation in the game is easy, if you play 10 min you already know where is everything, if you don't like this type of navigation, maybe you should play some kind of rpg maker game. Unless you prefer those on-rails type of game, where you cannot go anywhere. :unsure:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
While I couldn't figure out how to add money to the game I did find a work around for making more money. The higher the stats the more money you make so I used console to set them to 2000 each so I was making thousands of dollars each time I worked so I could buy stuff with no grind.

These are the commands for each type of stat use whatever number you want.
fitness = 100
sutileza = 100
carisma = 100
creatividad = 100
conocimiento = 100

This one is for popularity
popularidad = 100

These are the relationship stats for the girls. I set them to 100 and didn't seem to have any problems with them but I'm not sure what the max is.
relacionprim = 100
relacionmaxy = 100
relacioncharlotte = 100
relacionlayla = 100
relacionmary = 100
relacionsasha = 100
relacionyui = 100

Also for going outside you have to click the map in upper right corner it is pretty easy.

Reactions: nb1234

Dcpaint

Mar 9, 2020
Just an FYI....to Stawer and Mods here. Tried loading this for Android with both Mega and Nopy, game didn't load fully (888 mB each time) but it loaded when I went to the Itch.io site.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty decent game took me a bit to get around seems the maps on like a timer...not available all the time
glad i didnt give up playing yet sort of enjoying this game here

Feb 2, 2018
its a ren'py game, you can just use the ren'py save editor available to download for free, although the only thing i changes was money to get certain content faster, the rest isn't so bad of a grind (although i think you can change your stats on the editor too if you wanted)

Feb 2, 2018
pretty decent game took me a bit to get around seems the maps on like a timer...not available all the time
glad i didnt give up playing yet sort of enjoying this game here
as far as i know, the only limiter to being able to use the map is during the weekday mornings where you have to do your shift in the restaurant, other than that it should always be available, shy of when events are happening

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Trace back error when giving Primrose the idol costume it was ignorable. This was from last update that I finally got around to playing so not sure if it was fixed in the newest update or not..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a bug that was left in version alpha 0.3. The only solution is to add the costume via console.

$ inventory.add(idolprim)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game is good but getting on my darn nerves at the sametime ...i got a pile of things i need to buy and of course its no where to be found to be bought need drums and screw driver and forget what else wtf man

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
this game is good but getting on my darn nerves at the sametime ...i got a pile of things i need to buy and of course its no where to be found to be bought need drums and screw driver and forget what else wtf man
You only need those two things to complete the whole story (one for Maxy and one for Layla). In the Kamen Rinor shop on the left you can buy things, on the left you can buy costumes.

Everything else is secondary and optional content. If you advance Sasha's story a bit, she gives you the money to buy both, so you don't need to grind.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I mean other games have you do that too. Maybe you prefer more linear type games where it is just story only. There is a shop on the map but there are two sides to it. Left is the general store where the screwdriver is and the right is where the outfits will be available once you complete certain parts of a girl's story

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes