Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Gonna wait for the bug fix, game keeps sending me to the last story line even though I'm playing from an old save and am very far from this update's story
Could you please give me more information?

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Could you please give me more information?
I could open the closed door which led to the last story, and also after doing some activity with Charlotte I was taken directly to a Sasha dialogue (as soon as the activity was over the dialogue just starts playing) which is also far ahead of the story I am in. I don't know if I'm explaining it well, if I can help in any other way let me know.

Edit: some other thing I remembered is that I could have sex with Prim in the shower even before I did the quest where she asks you to make love to her for the first time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I could open the closed door which led to the last story, and also after doing some activity with Charlotte I was taken directly to a Sasha dialogue (as soon as the activity was over the dialogue just starts playing) which is also far ahead of the story I am in. I don't know if I'm explaining it well, if I can help in any other way let me know.

Edit: some other thing I remembered is that I could have sex with Prim in the shower even before I did the quest where she asks you to make love to her for the first time.
Thanks, now I'm uploading a fixed version. Opening the room too early breaks up the game. I spent all day yesterday trying to fix most of the saved games and possible situations, but some will not be fixed :cry:

Although being able to have sex with Prim early will still be buggy until the next version, I don't think anyone will bother with that :p

Reactions: MasterWizard1

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
for the most part i found the game very enjoyable a little bit on the grindy side BUT ive played worse soo ...
the biggest complaint that i have thats pissed me off really bad is one of the story lines wants ya to buy a screw driver
AND another one wants you to buy drums ...not a big deal HOW EVER pretty fucking hard to buy shit when theres absolutely no stores to buy that shit from now isnt it?SOOO because of that i cant fucking progress with them much.
the game is as i said rather grindy BUT played worse BUT not being able to buy shit BECAUSE theres no god damn stores that sell what ya need sure doesnt help with my progressions with the NPC's im busy busting my ass of working on
then of course theres the NPC's that DONT show up when and where they are suppose to ohhh nooo of course not INSTEAD they just sometimes randomly appear at times and places that they arent scheduled to be at
cant wait until the next version comes out looking forward to buying my fucking drums and screw driver,etc when ever ya decided to add the store where ya buy the shit from
almost get the impression that the people that made the game started off really awsome and then somewhere along the way they kind of sort of forget what they were doing or something along that line.
best part i absolutely love about this game is the fact thats its so time consuming and its not all over said and done in 10mins or less...dont even get me started on THOSE kinds of games LOL....i like to play games for hours and hours on end non stop
and this game is impressive for how long it takes to get things done.
love the game just hate the hick ups

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

ya got lucky with the shower thing then i kept trying to sneak in never mind try to get some action LOL
then her little sex menu all i get there is fucking boob job LOL only way i can access the other sex stuff is through that blue star thingy sort of like an ingame gallery shoot

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, the writing for sex scenes usually is pretty bad, in the case of most novels it's because they are simply too long. I'm not saying that Stawer needs to do 10min long sex scenes, but some text would be appreciated, silent scenes feel weird ^^
not very realistic, how many people in real life spend all that time talking in the first place?i know i sure the hell dont LOL
reminds me of an old joke come to think of it
whats the different between a hooker a girl friend and a wife?
hooker says are you done yet?
girl friend says your done already?
the wife just lays there and says beige paint the ceiling beige LMFAO

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
not very realistic, how many people in real life spend all that time talking in the first place?i know i sure the hell dont LOL
reminds me of an old joke come to think of it
whats the different between a hooker a girl friend and a wife?
hooker says are you done yet?
girl friend says your done already?
the wife just lays there and says beige paint the ceiling beige LMFAO
Damn, your archeology lvl is too high. Back to the topic, so you say, you've never had a dirty talk during sex or anything like that? That's kinda sad, it can be really fun.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
About the "crash" when you enter Antons room: First i was shocked , like "damn, i haven't saved for dat long ..." , but then i checked the forum and saw it was by intention. It's a risky way of doing the design. On one hand, you got what you intended : a complete reset in the story, so only you as player knew what happened, but on the other hand: If people doesn't have access to this forum, they feel kind of betrayed. Maybe an explanation would be nice, after the restart, to show what has happened and that this was not a bug. You see from all the comments, that people gets confused and won't look even two pages backwards, for a hint. :)

Nevertheless : I really love this one and can't wait for any update and see how the story is evolving. Thanks for this novel (y)

Reactions: Kaisenjin

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
ya got lucky with the shower thing then i kept trying to sneak in never mind try to get some action LOL
then her little sex menu all i get there is fucking boob job LOL only way i can access the other sex stuff is through that blue star thingy sort of like an ingame gallery shoot
I got the scene after working in the restaurant, if that helps

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
for the most part i found the game very enjoyable a little bit on the grindy side BUT ive played worse soo ...
the biggest complaint that i have thats pissed me off really bad is one of the story lines wants ya to buy a screw driver
AND another one wants you to buy drums ...not a big deal HOW EVER pretty fucking hard to buy shit when theres absolutely no stores to buy that shit from now isnt it?SOOO because of that i cant fucking progress with them much.
the game is as i said rather grindy BUT played worse BUT not being able to buy shit BECAUSE theres no god damn stores that sell what ya need sure doesnt help with my progressions with the NPC's im busy busting my ass of working on
then of course theres the NPC's that DONT show up when and where they are suppose to ohhh nooo of course not INSTEAD they just sometimes randomly appear at times and places that they arent scheduled to be at
cant wait until the next version comes out looking forward to buying my fucking drums and screw driver,etc when ever ya decided to add the store where ya buy the shit from
almost get the impression that the people that made the game started off really awsome and then somewhere along the way they kind of sort of forget what they were doing or something along that line.
best part i absolutely love about this game is the fact thats its so time consuming and its not all over said and done in 10mins or less...dont even get me started on THOSE kinds of games LOL....i like to play games for hours and hours on end non stop
You must not like most other games on this site because the grind is actually way more in others than this game. I mean most triple a games have some sort of grind because in a video game you work your way to earn things. That's what motivates you to earn the reward in a video game. The grind isn't even that bad. You are actually building up your relationship with the characters and advancing with more story. Your comment makes zero sense.

The items are quest items like how other games have them. There are stores to buy it which I guess you searched for a little bit and gave up. Most games on this site have multiple rooms to go to so this isn't a new concept. The NPC's are where they are supposed to be. I have no idea where you came up with that. They are in their rooms majority of the time and if you are lost look at the character menu that will tell you what to do next to continue it. I really have no idea how you missed that. Your comment comes off as you played for ten minutes, couldn't figure out something, got mad, then gave up when you just missed one obvious thing.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not trying to be mean, but ...

Huh?

I don't think I get any of your points.

There is a shop. I know where characters are at certain points in time (events notwithstanding). And while you yourself say that you like games that last some time, the grind in here is comparatively minor - just go with it for three days or four max and have all the money you want.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Thanks, now I'm uploading a fixed version. Opening the room too early breaks up the game. I spent all day yesterday trying to fix most of the saved games and possible situations, but some will not be fixed :cry:

Although being able to have sex with Prim early will still be buggy until the next version, I don't think anyone will bother with that :p
Chikagif.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020

May i make a suggestion bout yui's teacher .... she need to be knocked a peg down cuz of her bitchy attitude and i think a male dom would break her to allow yui be free of what she choose to do with the responsibility of being a black dragon.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
that crash was smart, but holy fuck it gave me DDLC flashbacks and I was like "idk if i wanna reopen the game now..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
While I couldn't figure out how to add money to the game I did find a work around for making more money. The higher the stats the more money you make so I used console to set them to 2000 each so I was making thousands of dollars each time I worked so I could buy stuff with no grind.

These are the commands for each type of stat use whatever number you want.
fitness = 100
sutileza = 100
carisma = 100
creatividad = 100
conocimiento = 100

This one is for popularity
popularidad = 100

These are the relationship stats for the girls. I set them to 100 and didn't seem to have any problems with them but I'm not sure what the max is.
relacionprim = 100
relacionmaxy = 100
relacioncharlotte = 100
relacionlayla = 100
relacionmary = 100
relacionsasha = 100
relacionyui = 100

Also for going outside you have to click the map in upper right corner it is pretty easy.
Inventory.Money = # put any number here

Reactions: johnconnor
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes