despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I'm so fucking confused right now, visited a friend, learnt from his sister that he is away, slept in, woke up, went to Anton's bedroom and whole fucking story plunged on me without background check.

• Haha
Reactions: MrMadHatter

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I'm so fucking confused right now, visited a friend, learnt from his sister that he is away, slept in, woke up, went to Anton's bedroom and whole fucking story plunged on me without background check.
I guess Stawer forgot to check that certain milestones were reached before letting you through that door.

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Due to a bug of this alpha, Sasha's last event is not activated. I'll see if I can fix that for version 0.5C, when the expansion of her story comes.
Thanks for keeping us updated on that part and i think that part should be left out till most of the game is in better shape imo

Reactions: Stawer

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Can somebody explain how exactly you get the last event from Prims galery? I think I tried everything and everything in her character page says WIP, so I am not sure what else to do.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Can somebody explain how exactly you get the last event from Prims galery? I think I tried everything and everything in her character page says WIP, so I am not sure what else to do.
Sometimes Prim takes a shower in the morning, if you progress in her story enough, you can have sex with her.

When you go out into the hallway you should hear the sound of the shower, you should go to the bathroom and see what happen :p

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Just started this, literally 5 mins into the game. Couple of questions
1. Is there not supposed to be any intro whatsoever? I'm following a note to a restaurant and suddenly I'm talking to Primrose. Who is primrose? Who am I? I know her it appears and it also seems that I'm a good enough chef to run a restaurant? Go me.
2. First thing I tried was to go to the library which starts the introduction of Sasha. Worst introduction of a character in any game on the whole of F95, congrats. Hahah! I'm so mysterious, and instead of telling you who I am I am going to act mysterious, because mysterious is a great plot point. Did I mention I was mysterious? Haha gotta run, ciao!
3. Who is Barrie? I bring up the popup for my attributes, and at the top it has my name that I entered, then directly under it is a mention of Barrie's popularity?

Everyone in the thread mentions what a good story there is, but here's my feedback - the introduction to the story is crap and very offputting. Why do I have this note? Where was I? Why am I heading to a restaurant in the first place? Why do I not know the restaurant but do know Primrose? A simple paragraph explaining this ingame would be most useful

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Just started this, literally 5 mins into the game. Couple of questions
1. Is there not supposed to be any intro whatsoever? I'm following a note to a restaurant and suddenly I'm talking to Primrose. Who is primrose? Who am I? I know her it appears and it also seems that I'm a good enough chef to run a restaurant? Go me.
2. First thing I tried was to go to the library which starts the introduction of Sasha. Worst introduction of a character in any game on the whole of F95, congrats. Hahah! I'm so mysterious, and instead of telling you who I am I am going to act mysterious, because mysterious is a great plot point. Did I mention I was mysterious? Haha gotta run, ciao!
3. Who is Barrie? I bring up the popup for my attributes, and at the top it has my name that I entered, then directly under it is a mention of Barrie's popularity?

Everyone in the thread mentions what a good story there is, but here's my feedback - the introduction to the story is crap and very off putting. Why do I have this note? Where was I? Why am I heading to a restaurant in the first place? Why do I not know the restaurant but do know Primrose? A simple paragraph explaining this ingame would be most useful
1: All of that stuff is explained over the first few days and events with Prim. Your character does know her and as you continue to play, you as a player learn more. it ties in a lot with the main story and thus it isn't explained immediately.
2: Sasha's story is kind of the main plot, so it is very drop in, drop some knowledge, disappear. It's also explained why she does it that way, as the game goes on.
3: Barrie is the name of the restaurant you are running. I believe it is Prim and Anton's surname if I remember correctly.

The story in this game is very much a story of mysteries being solved and layers being unraveled. For a lot of us, the fun is slowly piecing the clues together and theorizing about future updates. There is a lot going on with each of the girls backgrounds and histories and a whole lot going on with the main story about the town. If you want everything explained right from the get go, you will probably be frustrated with the story. It's definitely not how this game tells a tale.

Everyone likes different things in a story and plays games differently, so you're welcome to whatever opinions you have, but for people who have the patience for a slow burn tale that builds rather than just throwing info dumps on you at the beginning, this game's characters and story are rather good.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes