Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
I truly miss a non-romantic route. The game is really nice and I'd enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't force into romantic stuff.

Edit: and I can tell for sure that Cartageno agrees with me on it xD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I truly miss a non-romantic route. The game is really nice and I'd enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't force into romantic stuff.

Edit: and I can tell for sure that Cartageno agrees with me on it xD
Huh, where did I give of that impression? Not true at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tag preferences (easily avoidable doesn't count as minus):
++ Corruption, Harem, Sandbox, School Setting

Ok, not true at all.
Ah, I see and understand you. However, I don't despise romantic routes and don't think these two are that incompatible. Granted, some logical bending on my side, but I guess we all do it ;)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm usually not into femdom, but ThunderRob's comments have me intrigued. Also, dat Goth Rocker!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I downloaded it, but I still won't play, I'll wait for the weekend,
to enjoy each scene, without haste.
Sorry Stawer , but I still can't get back to supporting this game that I like so much, the dollar doesn't go down.
Covid almost took me to the hospital, anyway, thank you very much,
looking forward to the weekend coming fast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I downloaded it, but I still won't play, I'll wait for the weekend,
to enjoy each scene, without haste.
Sorry Stawer , but I still can't get back to supporting this game that I like so much, the dollar doesn't go down.
Covid almost took me to the hospital, anyway, thank you very much,
looking forward to the weekend coming fast.
Don't worry, thank you very much for all the support you gave me :)

I hope you are well now :)

PainStark

May 20, 2020
While I couldn't figure out how to add money to the game I did find a work around for making more money. The higher the stats the more money you make so I used console to set them to 2000 each so I was making thousands of dollars each time I worked so I could buy stuff with no grind.

These are the commands for each type of stat use whatever number you want.
fitness = 100
sutileza = 100
carisma = 100
creatividad = 100
conocimiento = 100

This one is for popularity
popularidad = 100

These are the relationship stats for the girls. I set them to 100 and didn't seem to have any problems with them but I'm not sure what the max is.
relacionprim = 100
relacionmaxy = 100
relacioncharlotte = 100
relacionlayla = 100
relacionmary = 100
relacionsasha = 100
relacionyui = 100

Also for going outside you have to click the map in upper right corner it is pretty easy.
How can i use the the console?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Download UnRen: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ if you dont have it already.

Put it in the game's directory, the one with executable in it and run it, choose option 3. This will enable developer console. When in the game press shift+o (The letter o). That will open the console.

When I try to unren this game all it does is autoreload the game script or something.
Shift+d trigger an autoreload (normally shift+R in most games i think?) and shift+o does nothing.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes