Original Size Win/Linux: 2.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 998 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 981 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi. How to unlock new Maxy scene? Thanks.

Edit. Forget it... just need to do daily working stuff and the scene will unlock automatically.
Just disapointed it wasn't about anal with Maxy :(
Hope she will get it in the futur.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what are secondary activities and how to unlock them? thanks
"Secondary activities" are scenes with the different girls that are not tied to their main story line. You can unlock them mostly by using the different interactions with the girls when visiting them in their rooms, though sometimes they will be happening when you visit special places.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
what are secondary activities and how to unlock them? thanks
Secondary activities are the interactions you have with the girls. If you go to the character lists and click on interactions, it will have a list of activities you can do with them such as chat or go to the beach. If it says available then you can unlock more content. If it says not available then there is still more story with the girl to go through before you can unlock it. If it says WIP then that is all the current version has at the moment for that activity. Also the character list is a good way to see what to do next for the main story for each of the girls

Takumi416

Sep 19, 2018
Can you put the compressed game in places like Nopy or Workupload? Because I'm stuck on the 1 GB limit in Mega.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the new content , it is really amazing. Maxi acting more and more weird, spicing up the story.
I also hope of a reappearance of Sophia, with some interactions :), in the next update.

But at one point i don't know if i hit a bug, or simply end of content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is getting now more clearer with every update, like a puzzle fitting together. I really like this, even if it means, there are lots of updates to come, before we see the whole picture. Can't await :)

Cu,
Kalle

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone else get a weird glitch with bursts of audio static followed by the game closing itself? it was while johan and the masked lady were arguing about '76.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
hi. i've reached the part where yui would help me during my job, but why is she no longer in my room at night? is that a bug?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes