Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just started this, literally 5 mins into the game. Couple of questions
1. Is there not supposed to be any intro whatsoever? I'm following a note to a restaurant and suddenly I'm talking to Primrose. Who is primrose? Who am I? I know her it appears and it also seems that I'm a good enough chef to run a restaurant? Go me.
2. First thing I tried was to go to the library which starts the introduction of Sasha. Worst introduction of a character in any game on the whole of F95, congrats. Hahah! I'm so mysterious, and instead of telling you who I am I am going to act mysterious, because mysterious is a great plot point. Did I mention I was mysterious? Haha gotta run, ciao!
3. Who is Barrie? I bring up the popup for my attributes, and at the top it has my name that I entered, then directly under it is a mention of Barrie's popularity?

Everyone in the thread mentions what a good story there is, but here's my feedback - the introduction to the story is crap and very offputting. Why do I have this note? Where was I? Why am I heading to a restaurant in the first place? Why do I not know the restaurant but do know Primrose? A simple paragraph explaining this ingame would be most useful
As Koushiro correctly stated, your opinion is of course as valid as ours, it's a different approach, not as common as the "beginning infodump", but in the end it's a sliding scale. How many movies are out there starting with some characters we don't know in some action scene we don't understand, only for the details to be filled in at an appropriate time.

Just for your "worst introduction on F95" I'd argue you've been missing out on some, ehm, "gems", which will not explain anything at all. No, not even later.

But try another 10-15 minutes, talk to people, pieces of the puzzle will start fitting together.

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Weird story, weird characters, weird situations, weird game :cry:

I just came (That what she said) to show a preview of version 0.5B

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are you doing this to me knowing that I am weak to charlotte :(
By the way you will update in itch or I'm forgetting there and I get it from here XD
-----------------------------------------------
por que me haces esto sabiendo que soy debil a charlotte :(

por cierto actualizaras en itch o me voy olvidando de ahi y lo bajo de aca XD

Reactions: User327 and Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Why are you doing this to me knowing that I am weak to charlotte :(
By the way you will update in itch or I'm forgetting there and I get it from here XD
-----------------------------------------------
por que me haces esto sabiendo que soy debil a charlotte :(

por cierto actualizaras en itch o me voy olvidando de ahi y lo bajo de aca XD
In itch I will upload version 0.5 when it is complete, now is a work in progress xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and V&M

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I cant seem to give Layla the screwdriver?? Am I missing something??
At the store (where there is a guy with a mask), you go to the left and buy the screwdriver with the girl with blue hair.

I made some improvements to that part, to make the navegation more intuitive, I hope it will be helpful in the next version.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
For some reason I couldn't update the game on Android so I lost all my progress when downloading. Does anyone know where saves are stored for android and does anyone have a 4.0 save?

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
At the store (where there is a guy with a mask), you go to the left and buy the screwdriver with the girl with blue hair.

I made some improvements to that part, to make the navegation more intuitive, I hope it will be helpful in the next version.

Thats a better way of showing where to go id applaud the way you made the change from a whited area to click at. Keep up the good work.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019

ABSOLUTELY YES. Thank you. Some people dont like to add icons because its "world breaking" but damn they come handy for people like me that can play half a game not noticiying you can interact with a door i never bothered touching..

Reactions: User327 and ankhtar

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
new version is 0.5B and the last was 0.5.3A? I'm confused shouldn't it be like 0.5.3B or something like that?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I thought the game was pretty linear and I enjoy it this way, but I'm wondering why I'm missing the following scenes even though the walkthrough says that I completed everything for all characters:
- Primrose 5
- Maxy 4 & 7
- Charlotte 6
- Layla 6
- Yui 4

Edit: got it! Need to talk/practice more with each girl

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes