Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I gave Maxy her magician costume and had her wear it and there seems no way to get her back to her original outfit... There is no "normal" choice for her wear costume pick. Intended behavior or a bug?
Bug :cry:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
For now the attributes have two functions: Increase the amount of money money you earn by working or to create some variations in the story.

Story progression will never be limited by attributes. They are a bonus for other secondary things. The grind is optional and not mandatory (Costumes or Gifts do not affect the story).

There will be more content that needs attributes in the future, but it will be secondary content. This is something that I have deliberately put off during development, because first I want to add things that I consider more important :)
Thanks very much for the explanation.

Reactions: Stawer

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i WAS looking forward to this update UNTIL i downloaded it and started to play it...im curious to see EXACTLY what was done this time around as im not seeing any bit of difference what so ever compared to previous version.
im still needing to buy things that are NOT available as theres no fucking store to buy them from so wtf ?
deleted and no desire to ever play again ...waste of time

Guardra

May 29, 2018
was excited to play this VN but then i saw that its a stat/money grinder......so much for being lucky

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
was excited to play this VN but then i saw that its a stat/money grinder......so much for being lucky
You don't need to grind, the stats so far don't actually matter and you don't need money for anything important.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
thank you for the fantastic gam
Did you mean "game" or "gem"? Both would be correct sentences describing this ;)

You don't need to grind, the stats so far don't actually matter and you don't need money for anything important.
Dev has said that both stats and money will only be used in "grindworthy" amounts for side content, so you can still play the whole main story without it. Also I would suggest (not to jamdan, who was just replying) to avoid any "sandbox" or "management" game, since the grind here is pretty tame IMO.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes