Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Now a crazy question... is there a changelog for changes from v0.5D to v0.5.0?
>>Changelog From 0.4D:
100 Renders has been Reworked ~
Bug with Maxi and the Magician Costume has been fixed.
Bug with the Sex Scene with Mary has been fixed.
Reported Typos Fixed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterWizard1

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just started playing 2 minutes ago.

Is there any back story to the MC?

I don't know who I am or why I came to Argleton, but I'm already making meat with fried vegetables to help Primrose, who I apparently know from my back story. Was there a lenghty intro I missed? Will there be a back story in the next 2 minutes? The suspense is killing me. Figuratively.

Flamer1995

May 11, 2018
Just started playing 2 minutes ago.

Is there any back story to the MC?

I don't know who I am or why I came to Argleton, but I'm already making meat with fried vegetables to help Primrose, who I apparently know from my back story. Was there a lenghty intro I missed? Will there be a back story in the next 2 minutes? The suspense is killing me. Figuratively.
keep playing, its part of the game, you learn eventually

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Damn, I see the dev tried to explain above, but I'm still confused. If I've been keeping up with the updates these past few weeks, have I seen most of the content in the 5.0 changelog?

Jun 21, 2018
Not gonna lie, maid outfits never really caught my attention. But Yui really rocks her maid outfit, I can easily say that seeing her in it was the first time I ever liked a maid outfit. Yui's also my favorite girl. Thanks Stawer

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lucky Paradox [v0.5.0] Stawer

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 980 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Great game, but...

Yeah... the thought of having to tell Mary, "Hey! Guess what, I got you pregnant without asking you because your other personality wanted it!" seems really... gross.

I think I'm out.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Great game, but...

Yeah... the thought of having to tell Mary, "Hey! Guess what, I got you pregnant without asking you because your other personality wanted it!" seems really... gross.

I think I'm out.
from what I can understand maxy and mary are completely different bodies, (after all velvet is pretty dead and you aren't that much) now I think that the whole plan does hinge on mary and maxy being pregnant at the same time in order to collapse both worlds into one (since velvet is dead he can't be the father of maxy's child and you also can't be the father of maxy's child since you're the father of mary's child) but I do think that the pregnancy has to happen seperatly, it's less change of personality and more exchanging with the twin from another dimension thing

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes