MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I am sorry if this was asked before but is there a walkthrough or guide?
Hey no problem in asking. If you check the character list it will tell you the next task you need to do in continuing the girls story. Sometimes you might need to do the interactions to get some scenes or continue the story. On the character list if you click on the interactions it will show you which are available to do at that time

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Is there any difference between 0.5D n 0.5.0 cause i tried 0.5.0 and nothing new is there that ive found?

issue28

May 17, 2020
Hey no problem in asking. If you check the character list it will tell you the next task you need to do in continuing the girls story. Sometimes you might need to do the interactions to get some scenes or continue the story. On the character list if you click on the interactions it will show you which are available to do at that time
Thanks for answering. I know what you mean but those are very vague. Plus there is from what i understand other stuff to do that is not covered there.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After playing this version, the more I think about it the more it make me remember that German TV series Dark with the 2 timeline story...Specially the moment Sasha explain and talk about creating a "third universe" to merge both world into 1 I really had to say it hooked me more with the game

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw first time playing this, been waiting for a couple of updates before trying, so apologies if this has been mentioned before

JCDelacroix

Nov 4, 2019
So I don't know if somehow I missed something but I was finishing the girls one by one and suddenly I went from spending time with Layla to suddenly being angry at Sasha that Anton is dead and that he sacrificed himself for me. Cue more scenes with Prim finding out and such... but I never got any scenes explaining how I know he's dead? I looked here and I guess I was supposed to get a scene behind the door on the second floor of the restaurant but I never got it.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
After playing this version, the more I think about it the more it make me remember that German TV series Dark with the 2 timeline story...Specially the moment Sasha explain and talk about creating a "third universe" to merge both world into 1 I really had to say it hooked me more with the game
It's always reminded me vaguely of Piers Anthony's 'Apprentice Adept' series. Two parallel realities where each person has a version in both, but in those books if one of the 'died' there was a potential for the surviving one to be able to cross between the realities (one of which was a fantasy world, the other sci-fi). There were several plotlines around merging and splitting the two realities over the 7-book series.

The premise isn't really all that similar, I admit, but I read those books when I was pretty young and I still remember them pretty vividly, so my brain can't disconnect from the minor similarities.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
So I don't know if somehow I missed something but I was finishing the girls one by one and suddenly I went from spending time with Layla to suddenly being angry at Sasha that Anton is dead and that he sacrificed himself for me. Cue more scenes with Prim finding out and such... but I never got any scenes explaining how I know he's dead? I looked here and I guess I was supposed to get a scene behind the door on the second floor of the restaurant but I never got it.
And a wild bug appears... or so it seems :cry:

JCDelacroix

Nov 4, 2019
And a wild bug appears... or so it seems :cry:
I loaded an earlier save and determined it was me saving Layla for last to advance that caused the issue (I was done all the storylines and saved her for last originally). I was able to see the scene by doing things in a different order but other than the little mishap I love the game!

• Love
Reactions: Stawer

G4bris

Feb 18, 2019
Guys! I need some help/advice.I installed the latest version of the game (v.0.5.0) and it seems that none of the contect listed in the changelog appear to me.For example, no new location, no info at the girls tab, both Layla's and Prim's tab saying "In Progress: That's All for this version".The changelog definitely tells that there is new content for them, but nothing for me.Am I stupid and doing somethinh wrong, or is it some bug?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes