MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Thanks for answering. I know what you mean but those are very vague. Plus there is from what i understand other stuff to do that is not covered there.
No problem. I can see what you mean on some. Some are simple as in talking with them such as chatting with them in their room or buying a screwdriver for layla. Some that probably confuse you are ones that trigger at specific times. Sometimes for Charlotte for example you might need to choose to cook in the morning to trigger a scene. Sometimes being a waiter will trigger a scene from prim or sasha. Its kind of going in a daily routine as in showering, doing a job and checking in with the girls. Some scenes can trigger when you enter their room since it is part of their story. The character list with guide you in the right direction in what to do. If it tells you to wait then pass a few days then try to talk with them again

andreiterbea1

Sep 3, 2020
I think something's wrong with my game. I have the 0.5.0 version, but when I load up my save from the last version, I have no new story content. Don't tell me I have to start a new game..

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
I think something's wrong with my game. I have the 0.5.0 version, but when I load up my save from the last version, I have no new story content. Don't tell me I have to start a new game..
If already play version 5A.B.C and D.
Thats mean nonnew content
0.5.0 is a compile version of A to D

G4bris

Feb 18, 2019
Same here, but no one seems to understand our problem.

ferdyfachrur saying
"If already play version 5A.B.C and D.
0.5.0 is a compile version of A to D"

I get this, but it's not the problem.If this would be true, than we should still see the new content anyway listed in the changelog.But no new places, characters and characters progress for me...

andreiterbea1

Sep 3, 2020

ferdyfachrur saying

I get this, but it's not the problem.If this would be true, than we should still see the new content anyway listed in the changelog.But no new places, characters and characters progress for me...
Yep. My Prim story content was finished in 0.4, not in 0.5A to D or whatever. I guess we need to start a new game :/

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020

ferdyfachrur saying

I think its just a quest book bug nothing more, nothing less

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

ferdyfachrur saying

Is it the PC version?

You may need to delete the previous version. For some reason this happens, but the saved games can be copied, it is not necessary to start over.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it the PC version?

You may need to delete the previous version. For some reason this happens, but the saved games can be copied, it is not necessary to start over.
Usually, Ren'Py also stores them in a seperate folder in the user profile directory, so you can just delete the old version and install a new one and still access your saves. Best try this out by installing it into a new directory (doesn't matter which version), start it and click "load".

Reactions: Stawer
May 14, 2018
Shizuka won't talk to me till I've beaten Kaede, Kaede won't talk to me since I beat her last update & she's complete. Unfortunate.

andreiterbea1

Sep 3, 2020
Is it the PC version?

Can I get some help, bud? I deleted everything except save games and I still can't get any new content. My Prim story content stopped at 0.4 and it still says "in progress" or something like that.

G4bris

Feb 18, 2019
Is it the PC version?

I tried, but unfortunately it doesn't helped.The funny is that between the two versions I bought a new pc and installed a whole new system, so the userdata shouldn't affect it.But even like this, it doesn't work.Thx for the answer anyway, I guess I have to start over.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes