Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
from what I can understand maxy and mary are completely different bodies, (after all velvet is pretty dead and you aren't that much) now I think that the whole plan does hinge on mary and maxy being pregnant at the same time in order to collapse both worlds into one (since velvet is dead he can't be the father of maxy's child and you also can't be the father of maxy's child since you're the father of mary's child) but I do think that the pregnancy has to happen seperatly, it's less change of personality and more exchanging with the twin from another dimension thing
Holy fuck!!! You're pretty smart :oops:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Holy fuck!!! You're pretty smart :oops:
okay first: do you want me to spoiler that then? I really didn't expect this

also I'm not that smart, just good at puzzling, the major did want maxy to be with you and make a child and also for mary to be with you, sasha makes a big deal about you being alive while velvet is not, it's quite clear that lex sacrificed himself for you to survive what velvet did not in exchange of you not being able to leave. I think lex thinks he's gotten a favour out of the major while it's exactly what he wanted anyway
ad ultimum the clue that ticked me off was sasha talking about the plan hinging on collapsing the worlds into one world with everyone merging with their alters

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
okay first: do you want me to spoiler that then? I really didn't expect this

also I'm not that smart, just good at puzzling, the major did want maxy to be with you and make a child and also for mary to be with you, sasha makes a big deal about you being alive while velvet is not, it's quite clear that lex sacrificed himself for you to survive what velvet did not in exchange of you not being able to leave. I think lex thinks he's gotten a favour out of the major while it's exactly what he wanted anyway
ad ultimum the clue that ticked me off was sasha talking about the plan hinging on collapsing the worlds into one world with everyone merging with their alters
The plan Sasha talks about, is what Melanie was trying to achieve when she was the mayor and failed.

But in spite of that detail, it is all quite right :)

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
from what I can understand maxy and mary are completely different bodies, (after all velvet is pretty dead and you aren't that much) now I think that the whole plan does hinge on mary and maxy being pregnant at the same time in order to collapse both worlds into one (since velvet is dead he can't be the father of maxy's child and you also can't be the father of maxy's child since you're the father of mary's child) but I do think that the pregnancy has to happen seperatly, it's less change of personality and more exchanging with the twin from another dimension thing
Wow. I feel dumb. I didn't even put together that Maxy and Mary were the two versions from the different realities. Even with the pink firefly, for some stupid reason I had it stuck in my brain that Mary just had some form of DID and that Maxy was an alternate personality state that was created for her by the Mayor (I'll admit to my eyes glazing over a bit on some of the sci-fi exposition in the game, especially Sasha's longer ones). Probably because of the whole 'Maxy experiences everything Mary does' thing (How does that fit in this whole thing?!?). Interesting.

Still not into the whole pregnancy fetish, but this explanation at least makes the whole thing WAY less squicky for me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Faffnezz

Jul 21, 2017
Here come dat boi. Never made a post on F95 before, but I got really invested into this one, especially Maxy (The goth/emo babe) And people have been asking for cheats and the like. I've got a save here where I have unlocked the option for free H scenes for the girls you have gotten far with. It's not 100% but I am actively working on it. From this save, go to your own room, and then click the star at the middle-left bottom side of the screen, then the girl you wanna H and the scene. Keep in mind I mained Maxy so far in this one, so there's not much else as for the other girls. Go nuts.

I will go further with this one and post another save once I have unlocked everything ;)

I will, however recommend trying to get to unlock these scenes for yourselves. I'm not much of a novel or dating-sim guy myself. But this one got me captivated to the point I got to so far, the dialogue and the characters involved are quite interesting. I guess it's why I felt like leaving the comment. In any case, enjoy the girls. ;)

[[Note: This is ver 0.5.0]]

Faffnezz

Jul 21, 2017
Right, I might miss some scenes, but on this save I have furthered every "questline" if you will, with every girl. Many scenes unlocked, and if you want the rest of the scenes, just interact with the girls. I miss some scenes but they can be acieved bu just rolling around in the game. Remember the little star icon in the protagonists room! :) For now nothing more can be achieved story-wise, and I will eagerly be awaiting to further Maxy's questline!!

Reactions: Thatrandomsun

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
the secondary quest of fighting that other girl is not working for me and I already defeated the first one what am I missing

Fu321d

Oct 6, 2018
The android version doesn't really work, it says thst the version is 0.5.0 in the game but no new content

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I've noticed the whole 'call a shower a bath (and sometimes, rarely, even a bath a shower)' thing in several VNs on the site. Always made me curious why that is. Some kind of weird translation thing? Inside joke amongst the developers?
Possibly a translation issue? I guess some languages don't make a distinction.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
It's some time ago since the last Time i played it. How was the Triade or was it Yakuza? structure again and Yui's role in it?

Thatrandomsun

Apr 21, 2020
Right, I might miss some scenes, but on this save I have furthered every "questline" if you will, with every girl. Many scenes unlocked, and if you want the rest of the scenes, just interact with the girls. I miss some scenes but they can be acieved bu just rolling around in the game. Remember the little star icon in the protagonists room! :) For now nothing more can be achieved story-wise, and I will eagerly be awaiting to further Maxy's questline!!
Do you know how to actually implement this save into the game?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes