ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Stawer told me its spossed to crash?..and after you reload it opens up the new scenes...which is REALLY WEIRD DUDE!!! but..i got new scenes when i reloaded.....bit of a warning woulda been nice :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Trace back error when giving Primrose the idol costume it was ignorable. This was from last update that I finally got around to playing so not sure if it was fixed in the newest update or not..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I never get an autosave where the game is supposed to crash. The newest autosave i have is when Johan speaks to Anton

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
There are still bugs in this version, as it is the alpha version of Patreon... I apologize if any save is broken, I can only recommend using a different save slot for now...

The shower scene with Prim happens in the mornings, there's a chance she's taking a bath. If you have the sound activated, you will hear the sound of the shower water, that's when you should go and see what happens :p

Reactions: MasterWizard1

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
it's part of the game, if you check previous comments there is the explanation
Is this scene supposed to be accessible at the start of a new game? Just found the game today and it was the first scene I saw on day 1 after the game explained the UI since I wanted to explore the house before doing anything else. Feels like it was meant to come way later in the story.

That aside, I'm only ~10 minutes into the game but it seems interesting so far. I like the art and models and the UI. I'll give a proper review when I'm further in.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Is this scene supposed to be accessible at the start of a new game? Just found the game today and it was the first scene I saw on day 1 after the game explained the UI since I wanted to explore the house before doing anything else. Feels like it was meant to come way later in the story.

That aside, I'm only ~10 minutes into the game but it seems interesting so far. I like the art and models and the UI. I'll give a proper review when I'm further in.
No, it's a bug from the Alpha :cry:

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes