MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Any idea on the secrets and costumes? I can't seem to find them or get anything other than bathing suit and the idol costume for prim
You have to progress through the rest of the girls story lines to unlock them. There is one secret but you have to complete the story lines as well to access it

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
If anyone is still wondering, if you see the secret event the game is supposed to close after seeing it. If you go back to the place the text should be different than before

Reactions: Stawer

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, this update bring more questions than answers...now we wait the next update...altouth i cannot lie, somehow i alredy have tought about number 4, but damn, about anton that was unexpected, was a great update, also great touch to have a bad felling about the door. Great update Stawer, i love it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lucky Paradox [v0.4.01] [Stawer] (2.02 GB rar pc source)
729 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
Is a new version being uploaded or something? I get 404 or file not found errors from Nopy and Mega when i attempt to DL.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Is a new version being uploaded or something? I get 404 or file not found errors from Nopy and Mega when i attempt to DL.
I just checked the links and it's all good :unsure:

Try Patreon's links:

or Itch:

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
what should I do exactly when the hint says 'have fun with the other girls'? I tried most things but have no idea

Reactions: shadic05

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Layla, charlotte, and yui 'sex' (vaginal) animations are bugged.
L'animation will stop (becomed a stopped image) but the game normally work for ask you fast/slow or cum.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Layla, charlotte, and yui 'sex' (vaginal) animations are bugged.
L'animation will stop (becomed a stopped image) but the game normally work for ask you fast/slow or cum.
Is that the phone version?

You're the first one to report that to me, and I don't think it's something that goes unnoticed. Maybe it's a lack of memory :unsure:

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Is that the phone version?

You're the first one to report that to me, and I don't think it's something that goes unnoticed. Maybe it's a lack of memory :unsure:
no, win version.
when i ask thats girls to have vaginal sex through 'action' command, animation starts but stops shortly thereafter. when comes the slow or cum option, if youy decide for either option animation starts again for 1 sec but it still stops again.

• Thinking Face

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
no, win version.
when i ask thats girls to have vaginal sex through 'action' command, animation starts but stops shortly thereafter. when comes the slow or cum option, if youy decide for either option animation starts again for 1 sec but it still stops again.
You're right, I downloaded the uploaded version here and it has that problem. There must be a bug in the game compilation :(

I'll work on fixing the problem as soon as possible and make a new ticket to fix the problem, sorry :cry:

Reactions: Kempo and Cartageno
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes