Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
Stawer wtf man it was an enjoyable game how can you do something so terrible without a warning!!!!!!!!!
I'm italian and my my work is pizzaiolo i categorically refuse to play an mc who say pizza with pineapple is not so bad atlest prim have some taste she know is disgusting
finally someone who makes common sense about pizza

Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
Just discovered the game yesterday and i'm an absolute fan ! Really enjoy the concept of real romantism behind the game that is so hard to found in +18 games. The game was already good (and the 3D is well done ! Can't count how many games i even refused to try because i didn't liked the 3D or because the characters were all the stereotypical bimbos with big boobs...) and then i discovered the scenes were animated which was even better !
Was a big fan of Yui at the start but must admit she became my number 2 after playing more of Maxy's story : guess i'm kinda like the MC -> didn't think i could like a "crazy" character but when you get to know her... :)
Looking forward to see the updates !

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Just discovered the game yesterday and i'm an absolute fan ! Really enjoy the concept of real romantism behind the game that is so hard to found in +18 games. The game was already good (and the 3D is well done ! Can't count how many games i even refused to try because i didn't liked the 3D or because the characters were all the stereotypical bimbos with big boobs...) and then i discovered the scenes were animated which was even better !
Was a big fan of Yui at the start but must admit she became my number 2 after playing more of Maxy's story : guess i'm kinda like the MC -> didn't think i could like a "crazy" character but when you get to know her... :)
Looking forward to see the updates !
Yeah, this game came from nowere, after i seen Maxy in the screenshot i gave a shot (i like this kind of gal) and i must say, the game is great, but what i like more is the history, Stawer realy know how write somenting serious and sexy at same time, is that kind of game you don't know if you fap or read the history (or both), is realy hard do choose (at least for me) one of the girls to be the number one, every one have his charm. Stawer is one of a few underrated dev of this site.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, this game came from nowere, after i seen Maxy in the screenshot i gave a shot (i like this kind of gal) and i must say, the game is great, but what i like more is the history, Stawer realy know how write somenting serious and sexy at same time, is that kind of game you don't know if you fap or read the history (or both), is realy hard do choose (at least for me) one of the girls to be the number one, every one have his charm. Stawer is one of a few underrated dev of this site.
you're gonna make me cry :cry:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
you're gonna make me cry :cry:
Well, what i can do? Is true, So far is a great game, with a realy great history, you are putting heart and love in this game, and everyone is seeing this, everyone can see that you are not just making a game for the "money" and you are putting a lot of love in this game. Most of the devs are just making a game for the cash, of course cash help with a lot of things, but working in somenting without putting love just make the game become a empty shell, a game with just sex. Is much much better a game with sex and a great history. Even mary and maxy, have somewhat different history.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Any idea on the secrets and costumes? I can't seem to find them or get anything other than bathing suit and the idol costume for prim

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
so for people wanting to use console to skip any grinds .... tbh the game isnt very grindy at all so its not really worth it. but i will say this for those who want to skip anyway, all the variables are in spanish

(Fitness) fitness = xxx
(Charisma) carisma = xxx
(Subtlety) sutileza = xxx
(Creativity) creatividad = xxx
(Knowledge) conocimiento = xxx
(Appeal/Attractive) atractivo = xxx

inventory.money = xxx

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
so for people wanting to use console to skip any grinds .... tbh the game isnt very grindy at all so its not really worth it. but i will say this for those who want to skip anyway, all the variables are in spanish

(Fitness) fitness = xxx
(Charisma) carisma = xxx
(Subtlety) sutileza = xxx
(Creativity) creatividad = xxx
(Knowledge) conocimiento = xxx
(Appeal/Attractive) atractivo = xxx

inventory.money = xxx
Oh please dont hack appeal

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes