• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I haven't read this whole thread because I'm on my first playthrough and was starting to see spoilers, but here are a couple of things I noticed so far:

1) I was confused about the going to work screen.
The screen shows $Charisma for waiter, and $Knowledge for cooking.
At first, this made me think that I could increase those stats by doing those jobs, not that I needed those stats. Maybe add "Requires" to that screen? Not a big deal, but a little confusing.

2) The first time I went to bet with Yui, I only had $127. I was able to continue (and win) even though there was supposed to be a $200 minimum. It should have said "Come back when you have enough money".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 10.47.32 PM.png

*play it off

Last edited:
Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I haven't read this whole thread because I'm on my first playthrough and was starting to see spoilers, but here are a couple of things I noticed so far:

1) I was confused about the going to work screen.
The screen shows $Charisma for waiter, and $Knowledge for cooking.
At first, this made me think that I could increase those stats by doing those jobs, not that I needed those stats. Maybe add "Requires" to that screen? Not a big deal, but a little confusing.

2) The first time I went to bet with Yui, I only had $127. I was able to continue (and win) even though there was supposed to be a $200 minimum. It should have said "Come back when you have enough money".

View attachment 864376

*play it off
Amen to Maxy's grind scene, preach.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
A guide on how to open the secondary items would be nice.
1603915241290.png
I got the first one. Not the second. I assume in progress means future update.

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
I just found this game, but I'm already intrigued...

Kamen Rider references? In an R18 game? If it weren't for the file size, I would have downloaded this immediately.

But if the dev made an entire Kamen Rider parody h-game, then that would be an instant download from me.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I just found this game, but I'm already intrigued...

Kamen Rider references? In an R18 game? If it weren't for the file size, I would have downloaded this immediately.

But if the dev made an entire Kamen Rider parody h-game, then that would be an instant download from me.
I have no idea what "Kamen Rider" lol, however i would highly recommend downloading this game, the game is really well done so far, has great characters and story, aloso as for the file size(don't know if you think it's too small/large) considering this game isn't even 3gb there's quite alot of content so far, I've see games with double the file size of this game that don't have anywhere near the same amount of content lol

Reactions: MasterWizard1

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I have no idea what "Kamen Rider" lol, however i would highly recommend downloading this game, the game is really well done so far, has great characters and story, aloso as for the file size(don't know if you think it's too small/large) considering this game isn't even 3gb there's quite alot of content so far, I've see games with double the file size of this game that don't have anywhere near the same amount of content lol
It's a japanese show, the outfits you get in the dojo are references to the show.

Sep 8, 2020
I'm just wondering is there supposed to be context given in the game before you meet Primrose about what happened before the MC came? (cause when I went into the bathroom on a random instinct 1st day I got a line that said something about a coma)

Reactions: girdeyordo

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm just wondering is there supposed to be context given in the game before you meet Primrose about what happened before the MC came? (cause when I went into the bathroom on a random instinct 1st day I got a line that said something about a coma)
You are good friends with her brother growing up and prim had a massive crush on you. You'll find out more about the MC's past as you play the game.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes