Oct 26, 2017
So Idk how to do the spoiler thing on here so I'll try to keep it as nondescript as possible. I have a feeling that someone will make the connection. I'm just now playing through this and the game just pulled what I can only describe as some Doki Doki shit during a scene with the girl with the mask before what appeared to be a crash. Is this normal or is it a bug.

Reactions: SemFesher

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
So Idk how to do the spoiler thing on here so I'll try to keep it as nondescript as possible. I have a feeling that someone will make the connection. I'm just now playing through this and the game just pulled what I can only describe as some Doki Doki shit during a scene with the girl with the mask before what appeared to be a crash. Is this normal or is it a bug.
Yes it is normal. It is supposed to crash. Check your latest save or autosave and the door should say something different

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
1605395025029.png
Two types of spoilers. You click one of these and type between the code.
Code:
[SPOILER]EXAMPLE TEXT[/SPOILER]
[ISPOILER]EXAMPLE TEXT[/ISPOILER]
The normal one gives you this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The superior type, Inline spoiler gives you this: the staff should enforce a "show toes" policy upon creating an account to ensure people are actually human.
If you've already typed something you can highlight it and click one of the spoilers add the same effect.

D

Deleted member 2864846

Really enjoying this game, but this cracked me up:

I mean, that's what every girl wants to hear, right? Her appearance is "beastly." LOL

Devs, "beastly" doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.

Reactions: splamo and Stawer

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Maybe it's hip new slang, like how "bad" means "good" in certain contexts.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I guess in 30 years a dialogue like "Oh, your haircut is so retarded" - "Thanks" may actually happen. But yeah, for now, "beastly" may not be the go-to word here.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Really enjoying this game, but this cracked me up:

I mean, that's what every girl wants to hear, right? Her appearance is "beastly." LOL

Devs, "beastly" doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.
Fixed XD!

Thanks for the help!

A little preview of the next update:

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Fixed XD!

Thanks for the help!

A little preview of the next update:

Lovely outfit, would be fun to see both "girls" using this. Can't wait for the next update, even though it would take sometimes for the public version to come out...but because this game was great so it would be worth it

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Small bug I think I am the first to report (here at least). Prim's Improve Appearance option doesn't seem to advance time. I've done it 4 times in a row and it is still noon of the same day.

Also in the scene where Prim is concerned about something and you have the option to change the topic and talk about lunch, after you riddle off some strange food combinations, she exclaims "Puaj!" in the English version, I think that's supposed to say "Yuck!"

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2020
Is this game dead on this site ? Last update was 0.6A on 29 october.. 0.6B is also already out but the thread is not updating anymore.. if anyone knows any info please tell me so i stop checking this thread

Reactions: Sprintupstairs
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes