Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,
I completed all the main girls events. As for Side events : are there other things to do beside having sex with Kaede ?
screenshot0001.png

No other event with hot spring girl, librarian, Gia ?

Thanks

Reactions: Small tits are best

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Consider the number of active game developers here. Consider accident statistics. Consider illness statistics. I really don't read this particular game as being in immanent danger of abandonment right now.

I say this as someone with many scars from too many years helping friends move house. ;)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Consider the number of active game developers here. Consider accident statistics. Consider illness statistics. I really don't read this particular game as being in immanent danger of abandonment right now.

I say this as someone with many scars from too many years helping friends move house. ;)
Where did you get that game to be abandoned?
Or was my translator crazy?
Anyway, take a look here, it's up to date and very well.

Reactions: Pamphlet

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Patreon Post from 24th

I had an accident...
The last few days I’ve been very disconnected from everything, because of that. Even at this moment it's hard for me to write this post, but it's only fair to let you know the truth.

During this month, I have been moving to a new home.
And it has taken longer than expected, and I need to set everything. But during the night of January 20th, I had an accident where I suffered a deep cut on my hand. I lost a lot of blood, since there were no ambulances due to the large number of Covid-19 cases, it took much longer than expected to be treated in the emergency room.

I spent the night of the 20th and the early morning of the 21st in the emergency room. I arrived with my hand completely numb from blood loss and lost feeling in three of my fingers. The wound had to be stitched, and I must rest for at least five days after the accident. I may not recover the feeling in my little finger, but at the time of writing this post, I have already felt much better. That's why I couldn't write anything earlier regarding LP's development or explain the situation.

Unfortunately, I am working with only one hand for now
. Writing and programming is getting a lot heavier and slower, but it's still progressing. The only problem is that no matter how hard I have tried, it will be impossible to release the update during this month.

I am very sorry for this setback and I will see some way to compensate for it. For now it is difficult for me to give a specific date, but it shouldn't take too long. On the 2nd of February I have to go and check my situation and see if I will suffer any permanent damage or not. However, even if the answer is negative, there should be no further delay in the upgrade.

Thank you very much for all the support and see you in a few days with some progress on the next update.

Sorry for this inconvenience :(

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
The game is not abandoned wtf... I'm very active at discord too

I will finish my rehab and return to work in a few days, version 0.6D is very big and the whole version 0.6 will have between 5-6 hours of content and a lot of new places and girls.

And that take time :cautious:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019

I will finish my rehab and return to work in a few days, version 0.6D is very big and the whole version 0.6 will have between 5-6 hours of content and a lot of new places and girls.

Take the time that you need. Its hard to have an injury like that and trying to finish the update. Hopefully all goes well and rehab goes smoothly :). The next update will be great so keep being awesome Stawer :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Iskroal

May 17, 2020

Take your time man, Iskroal is excited for this game, and he doesn't mind waiting, he wishes you a speedy recovery and good health.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
My game crashed at this point. View attachment 1009701
what can i do to fix it?
Try to reload a previous save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise you can reload an autosave that can help with that too. On the saves page at the bottom with the numbers there is an "A" that will have your autosaves. Try to load the most recent one and if the door says that then you should be good. It is supposed to happen so do not worry. That is the only time that happens and is intentional

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019

Man. Take your time with your recovery.
We only needed to know that the game was notabandoned. Once you confirmed that,our worries are gone.
So, just focus on getting as well as you can before pouring your energies in finishing this update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alfre4u

GoldenPrestige

Oct 2, 2020
Is it normal to be at the "In Progress" part for every character, but still have locked scenes? Or should all scenes be available? For example, I have all of Layla's content finished, but scene 2,4, and 6 are still locked. If anyone can help that would be appreciated.

Reactions: girdeyordo

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Is it normal to be at the "In Progress" part for every character, but still have locked scenes? Or should all scenes be available? For example, I have all of Layla's content finished, but scene 2,4, and 6 are still locked. If anyone can help that would be appreciated.
Did you do the interactions with all the girls too? In the character information page it will tell you how to progress their story. There is a button above it that says "interactions" that will tell you if you can chat with them or go to the beach to find more story content. Some scenes are unlocked from completing these too

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Hi Everyone for those of you that love this game and can't wait for the next update to come out hopefully this will tie you over until that release is out.
20210130204533804.png 20210130205139021.png 20210131174038995.png I been recreating the cast of LP for FanArt and been posting it on Stawer discord if you like to come and visit us on Stawer discord you will be welcome and be warn we like to hug ;)

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hi Everyone for those of you that love this game and can't wait for the next update to come out hopefully this will tie you over until that release is out.
View attachment 1017808 View attachment 1017791 View attachment 1017792 I been recreating the cast of LP for FanArt and been posting it on Stawer discord if you like to come and visit us on Stawer discord you will be welcome and be warn we like to hug ;)
how beautiful :love:

RabidLucius

Jan 31, 2020
"Welcome to Argleton, a charming city disconnected from the rest of the world, where you can relax, visit places of interest and meet its quirky inhabitants. You will be able to form relationships with different girls, follow their stories and live sexy moments."

I just started the game and I have no idea what the story is about.
Is there a spoiler free summary which explains why everyone sucks Anton's dick even the MC, before I dip my toes further into this? Or is being blind where you literally have no idea what's going on the point?

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
"Welcome to Argleton, a charming city disconnected from the rest of the world, where you can relax, visit places of interest and meet its quirky inhabitants. You will be able to form relationships with different girls, follow their stories and live sexy moments."

I just started the game and I have no idea what the story is about.
Is there a spoiler free summary which explains why everyone sucks Anton's dick even the MC, before I dip my toes further into this? Or is being blind where you literally have no idea what's going on the point?
Short Answer: The game is a mystery style game. There is a lot going on behind the scenes in town. You learn a lot more about the town and characters as you go, but it is definately a game about puzzling together things rather than just immediately being told everything.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes