micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Playing through the for the first time, Charolette's first time was a pretty big disappointment. Just shove it in, 2 pumps done. No emotion or anything. After how emotional the other stories were was kind of a let down.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Playing through the for the first time, Charolette's first time was a pretty big disappointment. Just shove it in, 2 pumps done. No emotion or anything. After how emotional the other stories were was kind of a let down.
I hear ya but it is emotional in a different way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think some of us can relate of wanting to do what we want to do or follow our dreams but sometimes have the pressure from family to dictate on how we should be.

Its no big deal since everyone will relate to some of the characters differently and will connect to some more deeply but just wanted to give a little explanation of her side of her story.

Reactions: Cartageno

asanoturna

Jun 5, 2017
Lucky Paradox [v0.5.0] Stawer

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 980 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Is possible reup this game? Thanks in advance

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How long is the game?
So the code printed out, on A4 paper, 10 points courier new, 1 inch border, laid short end on short end, makes for ...

Okay, just kidding. Long enough I'd say. Loads of content, more than many a finíshed game. How many hours is always hard to estimate since it will depend on (a) how fast you read, (b) how you progress levelling, (c) how quickly you realize that the game crash wasn't a bug.

ahem_ahem

Jan 14, 2018
v0.6 is out for free

MEDIAFIRE LINKS:

• WIN/LINUX:
  • MAC:
  • ANDROID:
MEGA LINKS:

• WIN/LINUX:
  • MAC:
  • ANDROID:

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
In terms of gameplay, I thought for a long time what kind of game this game reminds me of. As a result, I understood. Town Uncovered. Of course, there is no incest here, but the general idea that at certain times of the day you find the right characters remains. Sometimes unexpected scenes appear in the plot, simply because you are in the right place.

Read a lot, up to 18+ to break through for a long time. So whoever does not like to dive into the rapprochement of heroes, those by.

There is a certain amount of mysticism, but it is in the background and does not particularly interfere with the passage of the rue.

The female characters are cool. I hope the author does not eventually come up with the idea that one should choose one, because out of 6 girls, only 1 can relate, let's say, not too ardently (does not mean that her root is not high), the remaining 5 are as for me as for selection. Its own quirks, its own plot features, its own characteristics of the character model.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

The total content of the game has increased by 45%, there are many new extraordinary things to discover, in addition to hundreds of fixes and improvements. From the first of the side stories to new locations and amazing activities.
The story of three secondary girls have been added: Shizuka, Sophia and Clara.
And new locations, dozens of new interactions and sixteen new costumes.
In addition, sometimes you may be able to find Maxy or Mary taking a bath during the sunsets.
You can look at them and do more interesting things, depending on your level of relationship with them.
I hope you enjoy this new expansion <3
Attention: A small change has been made to the saving system. Now there is more space to save (from 6 slots to 12 per page) , but if you come from a previous version there will be a visual bug in the thumbnail. Saving again on this one fixes it, so dont worry :)
Changelog:

• 400 - 480 min of New Content~
  • 69 New Animations (Kinky!).
  • 16 New Events Added to the Gallery.
  • New Continue Button to Prevent Data Loss.
  • Gallery Expansion for Maxy.
  • 6 New Original Theme Song.
  • New Mary Story Content.
  • New random event: Mary in the shower at Sunset, with three levels: Watching her, bathing with her and sex, depending on the progress in her story.
  • New Maxy Story Content.
  • New random event: Maxy in the shower at Sunset, with three levels: Watching her, bathing with her and sex, depending on the progress in her story.
  • New Sasha Story Content.
  • New Prim Story Content.
  • New Charlotte Story Content.
  • New Side Girl: Sarah Grant.
  • New Yui Story Content.
  • New Layla Story Content.
  • New Shizuka Story Content.
  • New Sophia Story Content.
  • New Clara Story Content.
  • 2 New Secret Event.
  • New Side Girl: Celestine.
  • New Side Girl: Liz Grant.
  • New Side Girl: Sarah Grant.
  • New Side Girl: Iris Barrie.
  • New Side Girl: Bonnie - At Yorokobi.
  • New Character, John Silver the Turtle.
  • New Side Girl Gallery.
  • New Gallery for Shizuka, Kaede, Sophia and Clara.
  • 2 New RPG Events with Mary.
  • Four new interaction with Mary.
  • Two new interaction with Maxy.
  • New costume for Prim (Princess).
  • New costume for Prim (Dancer).
  • New costume for Charlotte (Slave).
  • New costume for Charlotte (Secret).
  • New costume for Prim (Christmas).
  • New costume for Maxy/Mary (Christmas).
  • New costume for Charlotte (Christmas).
  • New costume for Layla (Christmas).
  • New costume for Yui (Christmas).
  • New costume for Sasha (Christmas).
  • New costume for Sasha (2B).
  • New costume for Mary (Elizabeth).
  • New costume for Mary (Isabella).
  • New costume for Maxy (Elizabeth).
  • New costume for Maxy (Sexy Girl).
  • New costume for Layla (Astrid).
  • New Costume for the Player (Blue Keikoji) depending on your level of pilgrimage
  • Idol Costume for Prim price reduced from $500 to $300.
  • Two new interaction with Sasha.
  • Four new interaction with Clara.
  • One new interaction with Bonnie.
  • Three new interaction with Sophia.
  • Three new interaction with Shizuka.
  • One new Interaction with Celestine: Voleyball.
  • Shoping with Sophia increase your Creativity.
  • One new interaction with Prim.
  • New Work in the Dojo.
  • New Location: Silver's Beach.
  • New Location: Museum with six sub locations.
  • New Founder's Board.
  • The Profit Calculation was Balanced: You now earn between 60% and 100% more by raising the corresponding attribute and the popularity gain was decreased by 20%. This is to decrease the popularity grind and to be able to acquire money faster at the beginning of the game.
  • Mary can now help you with restaurant work, increasing your earnings per attribute by an extra 50%.
  • Code Rework for More Animation Smoothness.
  • Code Rework on Android version.
  • Integration with Discord.
  • Transitions Animations between scenarios have been reduced by 35%.
  • Thousands of typos have been corrected.
  • Hundreds of bugs have been fixed.
  • New Save System.
Thank you very much to everyone who has given their support to make this possible <3
MEDIAFIRE LINKS:

• WIN/LINUX:
  • MAC:
  • ANDROID:
MEGA LINKS:
  • WIN/LINUX:
  • MAC:
  • ANDROID:

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
I love this game it's well done imo the new patch got lots of stuff. I was wondering how often this game gets updated?

DruGuy

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Stawer.

First, thank-you for creating this great game. I love it.
Since the 0.6 is out, I decided to start a fresh game.
I'm french and I've noticed a very little mistake in some Charlotte's dialogue. When she greet you the first time you go to her place to taste her food, she said "Bonne nuit, <player's name>". I think you would mean "Bonsoir" ("good evening" in english) instead of "Bonne nuit" (which mean "good night"). We usualy said "bonne nuit" when we are going to sleep in french :)
That said, I very appreciate all the french words you put in Charlotte's dialogues. It helps to strengthen his personality and they fit naturally in all those dialogues.

Anyway, great work so far. I hope your wound will heal fast.
Take care.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
In terms of gameplay, I thought for a long time what kind of game this game reminds me of. As a result, I understood. Town Uncovered. Of course, there is no incest here, but the general idea that at certain times of the day you find the right characters remains. Sometimes unexpected scenes appear in the plot, simply because you are in the right place.

Read a lot, up to 18+ to break through for a long time. So whoever does not like to dive into the rapprochement of heroes, those by.

There is a certain amount of mysticism, but it is in the background and does not particularly interfere with the passage of the rue.

The female characters are cool. I hope the author does not eventually come up with the idea that one should choose one, because out of 6 girls, only 1 can relate, let's say, not too ardently (does not mean that her root is not high), the remaining 5 are as for me as for selection. Its own quirks, its own plot features, its own characteristics of the character model.
My philosophy as a developer is that you can go with one girl if you want, or all of them if you want.

It is made this way, so that if you are not interested in progressing with any of the girls (either because you dislike her or she is not attractive to your taste), you can ignore her and continue playing without feeling obligated to progress with her.

DruGuy

Mar 29, 2020
Re Stawer,

after playing a bit more I saw that you certainly understood french better than I was thinking. So the explanation of how to use "Bonne nuit" was not necessary. Sorry for that. Is this the reason for this sad smiley ?

Regards

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes