mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
My philosophy as a developer is that you can go with one girl if you want, or all of them if you want.

It is made this way, so that if you are not interested in progressing with any of the girls (either because you dislike her or she is not attractive to your taste), you can ignore her and continue playing without feeling obligated to progress with her.
Will there be any jealousy envolved? Or will it be like other harems (where all the girls coexist together)?

Nice game btw, just played today and i'm about 30 min in and loving it already :love:

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Don´t want to sound too negative since I play it for free, but I have to say I got a bit disapointed when I actually played the new version. The claim that the game has 45% more content is certainly bold. Most of the main girls have no or only a single new scene. Charlotte has no new scene, Layla has one which doesnt even involve any sexual activity and her (and some others) new Santa outfit cant even be chosen for sex, so you see it once and thats it (unless this is a bug?).

All the new content for the main girls can be seen in 20 to 30 min if you are a fast reader, and to be honest I dont care for any of the side girls aside from the two ninjas and maybe charlottes sister a bit. I havent seen all the new content, but judging from what I have seen so far one would probably finish it in about an hour, and most of that is dry reading without any sexy scenes. So I have no idea where that 400 minutes of new content estimate comes from. Was this tested by very slow readers?

I also cant find some of the costumes that are mentioned in the changelog. Are they hidden? For example the Astrid costume for Layla.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Don´t want to sound too negative since I play it for free, but I have to say I got a bit disapointed when I actually played the new version. The claim that the game has 45% more content is certainly bold. Most of the main girls have no or only a single new scene. Charlotte has no new scene, Layla has one which doesnt even involve any sexual activity and her (and some others) new Santa outfit cant even be chosen for sex, so you see it once and thats it (unless this is a bug?).

All the new content for the main girls can be seen in 20 to 30 min if you are a fast reader, and to be honest I dont care for any of the side girls aside from the two ninjas and maybe charlottes sister a bit. I havent seen all the new content, but judging from what I have seen so far one would probably finish it in about an hour, and most of that is dry reading without any sexy scenes. So I have no idea where that 400 minutes of new content estimate comes from. Was this tested by very slow readers?

I also cant find some of the costumes that are mentioned in the changelog. Are they hidden? For example the Astrid costume for Layla.
Which costumes are you missing? Make sure to complete all the interactions as well. For the Astrid costume do the role play interactions with Mary. Make sure to check the character page for any story or interactions you are missing

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

there are nearly 100k words so idk. The time shown in the changelog is an average. Fast readers who actively follow the game took 5 and a half hours on average... But as always it is an estimate.

That it says content time, it's not all sex time and the like.... It's content in total, including everything. Obviously if you want to play only part of it, it's your choice and it will be less play time.

I apologize if it did not meet your expectations

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played the update yet, but a lot of people just count the sex scenes as content and a lot of the "fast readers" on this forum are people that just skip all the text.

Reactions: asanoturna

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
Uff alone for readeing the changelog, i need longer then play the most updates of other games
:)

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone with v0.5 save file for android? Don't really wanna go through all the content again...

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
this game is really nice, been following it for a while, just a question, will there be a "milf" in the future to seduce/charm as well? either yes or no I'm already happy with the cuties we got right now. (haven't played 0.6 yet)

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
i cant find charlote last scene and prim second to last scene, someone know where to get them?
Both are shower scenes. Check the mornings and have the sound on to hear if the shower is running. It is a random occurrence. Once you see one of them in there enter to get the scene

WWIIMASTER

Jul 25, 2018
Both are shower scenes. Check the mornings and have the sound on to hear if the shower is running. It is a random occurrence. Once you see one of them in there enter to get the scene
Thnx, i'm almost 100% deaf so i don't get the sound of the shower, now i can complete the scenes haha

Reactions: AlucarBless

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Thnx, i'm almost 100% deaf so i don't get the sound of the shower, now i can complete the scenes haha
Omg I am really sorry about that :(. Yeah you can check the shower too to see if anyone is in there as well. Prim and charlotte are in the mornings. Glad you can complete the scenes now though :)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes